11 | 𝕔

two days passed and finally, i could go back to school. the routine went back to normal and it's another day of school.

"jaeni-ah! are you feeling better?" sihyun hugged me and i broke the hug. "it's not like i just recovered from some threatening illness." she looked at me as if I'm a weirdo. "hello, food poisoning is a serious matter." that's why i love school, i get to bicker with my friends.

"oh my god, guys! do y'all think that next class's yena has a boyfriend?" one of the gossip girls in my class asked the whole class. "yeah, i think so too." another one said. "isn't her boyfriend haechan?" i heard the name I've been longing to meet again after the walk to school.

i don't know why but there's this feeling of pouring out my words gushing through my body. i want to tell everyone that, he's not taken. but i am also unsure about his relationship status right now, and who am i to interfere in his life?

"hello~" a guy waved at me and cut my train of thoughts. "jaeni, he's talking to you!" sihyun smirked. "a-ah, nae?" I've never seen him before, maybe he's from another class? "i just thought that we could be friends? my name's jeno." he smiled. that's weird, why would he come up to me just like that?

"nice to meet you." i simply said, hoping that i don't sound as if i don't need friends. in fact, i need more friends. "then I'll see you during lunch." he waved at me when he left the classroom.

"woah~ he's cute!" i turned to her, "then be his friend instead." she looked at me shocked, "isn't he cute? i swear more guys have been coming up to you to be friends with you. isn't it nice?" i nodded. honestly, i like the fact that people want to get closer with me. but i don't really trust anyone aside from sihyun and haechan.

:o

lunch finally arrived and as usual, sihyun and i were the last to leave the classroom. as we stepped out of the classroom, we saw a guy looking down to the ground. "hello!" and what is that guy's name? jeno? ya, i think that's his name.

"would the both of you like to hang out with me and my other friends?" sihyun nodded her head immediately. "she'll go with me for sure, right?" she sent signals through her eyes and i won't just abandon my friend like that so, i agreed.

:)