12 | 𝕜

~ jeno pov

"guys, i have something to confess." i said in a serious tone. "what?" the rest asked. "i actually have a crush on someone..." i looked down on the ground while thinking of the girl I've liked for a while, jaeni.

"huh?" haechan immediately shot a look at me. "you mean the girl in 2-1? that short hair girl?" i nodded. "is she pretty?" renjun bumped on my shoulders and i lightly nodded my head. "woah... now that jeno and haechan both have a crush and a girlfriend, isn't it time of time for me to get a wife?" mark joked.

everyone was being smiley but haechan looked really upset with something. "don't tell me you broke up with yena." jisung asked straightforwardly. he looked up, "she's isn't even my girlfriend? what are you guys talking about?"

"aren't you dating yena? it's a piece of huge news and it's going around the whole school. you can clearly see how happy yena is whenever she's with you." jaemin teased.

"but i don't like her. she's just a really good friend, never thought of being in a relationship with her in any way." haechan defended himself.

honestly, i ship haechan and yena with all my might. firstly, yena's a really gentle and encouraging girl. let alone her negative sides, she's a really fun girl to be with. secondly, she's pretty. she has long dark brown hair and an attractive appearance.

and thirdly, she was my ex.

:/