27 | 𝕕

~ jaeni pov

lunch was really fun with him and the food was definitely the highlight of the day.

"you're not going to go home?" jeno asked and i shook my head. "i'm going for night classes later so i'm just going to go to the library." he nodded, "then i'll see you tomorrow? bye!" he waved and left.

i looked at the time on my phone and it was about 3:30 and i still didn't see haechan anywhere. and just then, i received a message from him.

:)

tanned baby 🍼:
jagi

tanned baby 🍼:
let's not go for lessons today

tanned baby 🍼:
i wanna have some fun

me:
fun? where?

tanned baby 🍼:
we'll see

me:
i'm still in my uniform, i'll go home and change first

tanned baby 🍼:
then we'll meet outside your house.

me:
okay

tanned baby 🍼:
see you jagiya ~~

:>

the word "jagiya" makes my heart pound, but he don't even mean it. i should get over it quickly before anything happens.

i headed home and entered my room. being unbothered, i picked a set of clothes and get into the shower.

"jaeni-ah, can you help me pick up jinni?" my mother asked and i nodded. "thank you, i'll cook you something at night after your lessons. i'll go and deliver some stuff." my mother said. "omma, i'm not going for lessons today. i want to have some rest." she smiled, "okay then, you're going out with haechan?" i nodded. "then let's go out together."

i got everything ready and got out of the house with my mother. "haechan, take care of my daughter alright?" and my mother left. "hyuck, i need to fetch jinni first. do you want to wait—" "let's go together, i miss her already."

"ah jaeni! you're here to fetch jinni?" i nodded and as i signed on the board. "and you are..." she looked and haechan and he didn't say anything. "he's my frie—"

"i'm her boyfriend."

:o