03 | 𝕖

don't you think school is the worst part of our lives? I swear, I get targeted by my teachers all the time and the most upsetting things happen at the same time. for example,

"jaeni, why are you looking out of the windows?" I was just doodling on my notebook, there's no evidence that I'm facing the windows, staring at whatever that's outside.

"then I can assume your boyfriend is outside huh? stay back after this lesson and get this classroom clean up during recess. get it?" I mentally rolled my eyes. I swear, I wasn't looking at anything, I was just doodling!

right after the lesson, the teacher said aloud, "jaeni, make sure the classroom is clean enough for the next lesson, else you wouldn't be able to go for recess." she gave me a smirk. She was literally picking on the school's girls. she isn't even that young yet she acts like she is? wow.

of course, after she left I was reluctant in having to do the cleanup. I laid down on the table and my friend, sihyun, she walked towards the table I'm on.

"where's haechan?" she asked. I looked at her, with question marks in my eyes and she chuckled. "I'll go and find him in his classroom. I think you need his encouragement." she understood me somehow. haechan's the one and only encouragement I have. she left the classroom after I stood up from the table and made my way to the front of the classroom.

I picked up the broom and dustpan and started to give this classroom a tiny makeover. after the classroom was being swept, I quickly rearranged the tables and I had a shock of my life when sihyun entered the classroom while laughing hysterically.

"are you crazy?" I said while she settled me down on one of the desks while she sat on the other one. I was sure that she was going to "interrogate" me and I was right.

"why didn't you tell me?" she folded her arms. I looked at her, questioning what she was talking about. "that haechan has a girlfriend!" my expression remained the same. "what do you mean? he doesn't have one... I think." I finally spoke.

"he totally has one now. I don't know who's that girl but she's had really beautiful features. you should've seen what went on just now! she was practically up on him— I should phrase it in a nicer way but she was just touching him? okay, it's not any better but you get it." I took a moment to process the whole information. so he has a girlfriend?

"aren't you happy for him?" she giggled. totally. "of course I am. I am so happy for him."

:(