07 | 𝕘

in the middle of the night, I felt like vomiting so I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. indeed, I vomited and I wasn't feeling okay. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, I kept wanting to vomit and I didn't know the reason why. I was really uncomfortable but I didn't want to wake my mother up just to tell her about it, so I decided to keep it to myself for now.

it's the next day and I didn't get any sleep at all after the vomit. it's around 6 and I decided to ask haechan for help instead.

:<

me:
donghyuck help me

:(

after that, I headed to the bathroom to vomit again. honestly, it feels like I'm gonna vomit my whole stomach out of my mouth. disgusting I know.

soon, I heard a knock on my door and I walked to the door weakly and opened it up. "jaeni! why do you look so pale? what happened?" my mother exclaimed and she had the whole word, "WORRIED" on her face. I shook my head, also unsure of the reason. then the ring bell was rung. I assume it's haechan. "omma, it's haechan."

then my mother headed to the door opened it up. haechan bowed to my mother then ran towards me. "gwenchana?" I started feeling giddy. I nodded my head and before I knew it, everything was blank.

>:(