She gripped onto the wheels and hurried down.

She can't run, this is gonna be it, and I'm coming for her once and for all, Kiara reminded herself. She tightened her jaw as she finally approached the house Haeun was in.

Before going inside, Kiara grabbed her phone and pulled her messages. She went into Mr.Wangs chat and made sure the text that said "now" would be ready for the MSS and the NIS.

Nothing is the same, there's no going back Kiara reminded herself once more. She shut her eyes, collecting her thoughts for a couple of seconds.

This is it.

Kiara reopened her eyes holding a dark shine to them. She tossed her shades back and opened her car. She studied the house as she walked up to the front door.

It looked like any ordinary sweet house. It had a pastel pink tone to the paint on the house. Her windows had roses hanging from them in pots, and her door was a the only dark color beside the dead grass. The door had a metal silver color to it.

"Open up Haeun or I will!" She warned feeling her voice echo back to her. Like as if Haeun didn't hear it.

She glared nodding,"Fine, have it that..way." She said with her voice drifting at the end when noticing the door knob was unlocked.

Kiara groaned as she realized how old this door was. She pushed with her shoulder blade to get the door to jam open.

"This place looks completely empty"she mumbled to herself. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. Everything inside was mainly wooden. Except for the walls. Across you could see the living room that lead directly to the living room.

She could be anywhere in this house. She could possibly be hiding in the attic for heavens sake, Kiara shook her head upset.

This was going to be difficult.

Nonetheless, Kiara still made her way in. She carefully listened around as she raised her phone, calling her contact.

Her phone..it was ringing upstairs.

Kiara exhaled slowly as she quieted her footsteps while going up the stairs. She was lucky she wore tennis shoes instead of heels. When walking upstairs Kiara felt chills down her spin. This felt like a horror scene. She had to clever or else Haeun would try to escape.

There were four doors. The ringing had stopped. Haeun must've silenced it.

At this moment Kiara knew she had to trust her instincts. Despite if her heart was telling her to stop this, as its beating was banging her chest like it was it's personal hard drum.

She decided to walk up to the third door on the left. When she touched the doorknob she heard a sound startling her for a second. She looked over her shoulder seeing that it was coming from the room across the staircase.

Kiara sent the message to Mr.Wang as she approached the room. Her heart was beating so loud with every footstep she took. She scolded herself for feeling this way, but it was dark up here didn't help the atmosphere.

The sun from the slightly closed curtain windows were the only thing providing light.

When she came to the door she put her hand on the door knob. Now or never..

Kiara nodded, twisting the door knob and without thinking twice she opened it. She gasped when seeing something jump in front of her. She stumbled back putting her hand to chest.