Ch.23 || The Hangover

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, that wouldn't be happening. With a groan, Yoongi shifted causing me to look away from him. From the corner, I could see him gradually sit up and rest his palm on his head.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi's confused, grumpy voice grabs my full attention and I allow myself to look at him.

Yoongi runs his fingers through his hair looking around but not towards me. I clear my throat so he's aware of my presence and he jumps, his head quickly whipping towards me.

"Y/N?" He asks with wide eyes, I nod and give him a small wave.

"We were really drunk last night, I guess you walked home with me and fell asleep on my couch." He nods in thought, instantly throwing his hand to his head.

"Hangover?"

"Yeah."

I tap the coffee table, directing his attention to it and he notices the water and medicine.

"Thanks." He sends me a small smile and reaches for the items, taking the ibuprofen, and downing the water.

"Anytime. You hungry?" Yoongi nods and glances at me, his eyes glimmering from the sunlight shining in through the windows of the living room.

"Alright then, guess I'll cook you up some eggs and bacon? You can watch TV if you'd like, or take a shower. I have a closet in the bathroom full of sweatpants and large T-shirts." Yoongi nods and I make my way into the kitchen to cook brunch.

Not long after, I hear the shower running. I grin, remembering Leah told me Yoongi sings in the shower sometimes which then reminds me of last night.

Although I looked like a total idiot singing those songs, It was fun and I got to do it with Yoongi.

Just the thought of Yoongi can brighten up my day.

~§~

"Not bad kid." I scoff with a chuckle at Yoongi's compliment and thank him none the less.

"I'm not a kid." He rolls his eyes and observes me for a sec.

"How old are you?" I was taken back by his question but I made sure not to express it.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to ask a woman's age?" His brows narrow at my response and I simply smirk.

"Only if they're old." I shrug.

"What if I told you I was old?" He scoffs and my smirk widens.

"Impossible." He states.

"Why's that?"

"You're too pretty, you lack wrinkles and you have a lot of energy." He says nonchalantly. My face blew up into a blush that I was unable to contain. Yoongi threw a smirk in my direction.

"Flustered?"

"Shush you...you-"

"Me what?"

"I don't know." I mumble. Yoongi laughs, his gummy smile making itself known causing my blush to worsen. Yoongi laughs harder.

"Yooooongiiii." I whine.

"YYYYY////NNNN." He draws out, mocking me.

He erupts into another fit of laughter and I join him.

We laughed so much, the pain in our stomachs was unbearable.

~§~

Yeee, chappy 23. Hope y'all liked it. The bond between Y/N and Yoongi is growing. Some real relationship development here guys. Much Love!

~ Chimsy

My heart can't handle him❤❤