41

Forty-One - Broken Love

Taehyung's POV
"Fuck you." I sighed, I walked down the hall and went to the cafeteria to grab a bottle of water. As I sat down at a table I took out my phone. I played some games and drank some water. I looked at the time, it's only 5:30 PM. I texted Jungkook to let him know I'm coming home.

Jungkook: Hey? This is so weird, you never text me at this time

Taehyung: Yeah I know but I'm really stressed out so I'm coming home early

Jungkook: Aww baby, don't be too stressed ❤️

Taehyung: I'm really trying not to be but thanks for caring babe <3

Jungkook: No need to thank me. I'll be making dinner.

Taehyung: it's probably gonna be one of the best meals ever

Jungkook: I'm the better meal ;)

Taehyung: Definitely <3

Jungkook: I'll go kook now :)

Taehyung: It's gonna be a fine meal ;) Alright well ima head home now

Jungkook: Okayy!

I walked out of the cafeteria and down the hall, I looked at Taeyong's hall. I sighed and walked away. I walked out of the hospital and headed towards my car. I sat down in my car and sighed, why is everything fucking up. I don't want all of this happening, it's already so much to just take in.

________

"Hey baby," I went up to Jungkook and gave him a kiss. "Hi love, dinner is almost done so just wait a bit okay?" He smiled, I felt so much better when I was around him.

I saw him carrying multiple cake mixes, the pile was about to tip over so I rushed over to him to help him out. "Thank you Tae" he smiled again. Seeing his smile makes me feel so much joy. "Let me help you." "Okay, thanks" he smiled.

"You ready to dig in?" Jungkook said while setting down the desert and main dish. "Of course! It's going to be so good," I said licking my lips, drooling. After we set down all the dishes we began to stuff our faces with food, while I shoved my face with food the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I got up and headed towards the door. I opened the door carelessly and stared at them, it took me a moment to realize it was Jimin, Jasmine's friend.

"What are you doing here?" "Jasmine dropped me off here, she said she was gonna go see a friend," He was looking inside my apartment and saw Jungkook, his eyes suddenly lit up.

Red Flag!!

"Come in I guess." I opened the door wider and let him in. I knew I made a mistake but I wasn't thinking properly.

"Who's that?" Jungkook said as he began to clean himself up. "It's Jasmine's friend, Jungkook this is Jimin and Jimin this is Jungkook." I walked over to the table and saw Jungkook waving at him then continued to finish his meal.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook wondered. "Just a bit but it's fine, I'll just go out to eat with Jasmine when she comes back." "Oh alright." I gave Jimin a sharp glare but I don't think he noticed it.