2

Two - Her

Jasmine's POV
"Mom, don't worry I'll come home after I'm done with all my classes," I said as I grinned trying to assure my mom that I would be fine.

"Just be careful, I don't want you getting hurt" she said, giving me a hug.

"I will" I looked at my watch and immediately pulled away from the hug. "I'm late!" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my bag and hurriedly wore my shoes. "Bye, mom!" I said opening the door then rushing out.

"Bye sweetheart, have a good first day in college!" she yelled back before I started the engine of my car.

I drove off to my college while listening to my favorite kpop group BTS. Honestly, I'm a total fangirl.

After minutes of jamming to BTS I finally reached my college; finally, my first year of college has arrived. I parked my car, grabbed my bag and phone. I walked to the school with a huge smile, then it became a frown.

I saw people crowding someone, they were laughing and pointing at them. I tried getting a better look, I saw a guy. He was standing there, being picked on with no emotions shown, as if he was used to it.

This isn't right.

"Hey stop it!" the people stopped laugh and pointing, they just stared at me.

I gulped, "Leave him alone! I'm pretty sure he's never done crap to you so just leave him alone" I heard footsteps of someone big coming this way.

"You shouldn't have said that" someone whispered to me.

I gulped when I saw a tall, buff guy. "Whatchu gonna do about it?" he said looking at me from head to toe. "You're too fine to defend such a loser" he smirked at me, I felt disgusted.

So I slapped him.

"First off he's not a loser, second I can defend whoever I want, even if I'm pretty or not," I said staring at him in the eye.

He slapped me. I turned to see the guy if he would help me but he wasn't there.

"This is a waste of my fucking time" I cupped my red cheek and walked off.

I walked into the school and tried finding that guy; he was nowhere to be found. I gave up looking for him so I just went to my locker. Someone lightly tapped my shoulder which scared me.

"Oh um sorry.." it was a girl, I haven't seen her yet. I wonder what she wants.

"It's fine, um what do you need?" I asked.

"I saw you defending Taeyong," she said looking at her hands. "No one has ever defended him before" I was shocked, why would other people just watch and laugh like it's a comedy show!

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked, furring my brows.

"Yeah.. everyone's afraid of his bully. I actually wonder how he deals with that every day."

"Yeah, I wonder" I turned around and closed my locker.

"I was wondering, do you want to have lunch with me?" she asked, with a smile slightly forming on her face.

"Yeah, yeah sure," I said as I grinned at her and walked to lunch with her.

We headed into the cafeteria, there were tons of people. I looked around trying to look for him.

I was still looking until she said something, "Uh sorry I wasn't listening" I smiled awkwardly.

"Um are you looking for him?" she asked again while walking to the lunch line.

"Uh yeah sorta," I said rubbing my neck - nervously.

"He doesn't eat here," she said, "Also my names Jung Yu-Ji"

"I'm Kim Jasmine," I said, grabbing some food.

We grabbed our food, paid for our lunch and walked to a table. We sat down and started eating.

"I'm curious," she looked up with food stuffed in her mouth. "Why hasn't anyone defend Taeyong?" I asked I was quite curious after she told me that no one had ever defended him.

"I don't know.. I guess everyone's scared of his bully. And looked what happened to you, you got slapped."

"It's fine," I said, playing with my food.

"It's not!" everyone was looking at our table.

"Shh, keep it down please," I said.

"Hehe sorry," she continued eating her food.

We sat there in silence eating our lunch. Hopefully I'll find him again.

Taeyong's POV
"Stop, I'm not gonna deal with this bullshit today," I said, looking at him coldly.

"Shut your bitch ass up," he punched me in the stomach, I didn't feel pain; I was already numb.

"Now since you wanna be the laughing stock, I'll make you one," he said, pulling up his sleeve, clenching his hand into a fist - getting ready to punch me.

Then she jumped in.. she was so brave and beautiful. I admire her but I left without a word.

People around kept saying she got slapped because she slapped him, I just grinned.

I went to the rooftop to get my mind off of things, she's been on my mind. I don't even know her, but it feels like I do.

I was in my thoughts until someone came to the rooftop.

"What the..?" I said, not that loudly while getting up and walking to the door.

I grabbed the handle and opened the door, "Ah!!" someone fell when I opened the door; it was the same girl that stood up for me.

"It-it's you," I said, my eyes widen.

"Uh yeah.. hehe sorry if this is weird that I sneaked up here to find you," she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"It's not weird," I said, with an awkward smile. "Well I'll go now," I said heading towards the door.

"Wait," she said, I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"When I told him to stop, why didn't you defend yourself? Or why did you leave?" I noticed that her cheek was pink, her face was already pink but one cheek was darker than the other.

"Did he slap you?" I asked, not answering her question.

"Yeah.. but I just left when I realized you weren't there," she said looking at me then cupping her red cheek.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said then started walking to the door; trying to leave.

"Well you wouldn't do it yourself," she said, she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I never asked for someone to do it for me and besides why do you give a fuck?! Be like everyone else and just stare!" I said, yanking her hand away and ran back down to where the lockers were.

I just ran and left the school, I didn't bother stopping. I just ran, I didn't hear her yelling my name, she's not going after me.

What was I expecting? A new kid to run after a boy that she doesn't even fucking know..?

That's impossible.