9

Nine - Broken

Taeyong's POV

I walked around the school until I saw her, she was talking to someone so I waited. The last things I heard was her saying no and that she doesn't like me.

I ran away to an empty hall, I'm now breathing heavily. My heart clenched, my eyes widened.

"She doesn't like me..?" I whispered.

What's wrong with me? You know what, it doesn't even matter. She means nothing to me anyways. I walked to class, even though I wanted to leave school, I still went. When I entered I saw her, she waved at me, all I did was roll my eyes.

I sat down and was given a class worksheet. I usually don't work in this class and the teacher always gives me good grades so I guess I don't have to work today. I took out my pencil to write down my thoughts that I wanted to go.

You don't like her. You don't like her. You don't like her. She is nothing to you. She means nothing. She's being nice just to leave you like everyone else. You don't want her in your life. You want her out of it. Take her out of your life. Just leave her.

I looked at my paper, my eyes widen at the thoughts that I didn't want to roam around my head. I was already stressed out and I don't want some girl I don't know to make me feel more stressed out than I already was. I don't know what to do. The bell suddenly rang for lunch, I crumbled up the paper and got up. I left the room and walked to the roof.

Once I reached the roof, I sat on the ground looking at the sky as tears trickled its way down my cheek.

Jasmine's POV
As he rushed out of class, he threw a paper, missing the trash can. I grabbed it, it seemed like there was something written on it that he doesn't want. I unravel it, I read it, my jaw dropped.

Is this what he wants?

Wait.

Flashback

"Nooooo! No! It's not like that! I don't like him at all!" after those words exited my lips I heard footsteps as if they were close but they soon faded.

Reality

I shoved the note in my pocket, running after him but he wasn't anywhere to be found. I ran up the roof but it was locked.

Shit.

I panicked a bit, I didn't mean to say those words at all. I leaned against the door and sat there. What did I just do? I said the wrong things but I didn't want to admit it and now he thinks that too. I punched the wall the got up. My knuckles bleeding, bruised but it didn't hurt as much. So it's fine.

I went to the nurse's office and bandaged my hand. I took out the note again and dropped the note. I didn't think I would ever feel the way I do feel for him.

I think I am falling for him.