4

Four - Rumors

I immediately woke up to my alarm clock ringing. I harshly slammed it and turned around looking at a blank wall instead of my closest.

*knock knock*

"Wake up you need to head to school!" my mom yelled from the other side of the door.

I lazily got up and did my morning routine. Taking a quick shower, changing, fixing my hair, then doing my makeup.

I left my room heading downstairs for some breakfast. I quickly ate knowing that I'll be late for school.

"Jasmine," I looked up at her and nodded - signaling her to continue. "I'll be on a business trip for 3 weeks, do you think you could handle yourself while I'm gone?"

I nodded, "Are you sure? I don't want anything happening to you nor this house"

"Nothing is going to happen, trust me. I'm 19 now, please trust me with this. I'll take care of this house just like you took care of me" I said grinning, reassuring my mom that leaving me in this house by myself will be fine; I hope.

She just nodded and placed her dishes in the sink. She walked over to the door and held onto her suitcase.

"I'll be going now, be safe on your way to school!" she said as she headed out, closing the door behind her.

I grabbed my phone out and stared at my contacts.

"No one to talk to" I placed my phone down on the table and finished eating silently.

--------

I got out of my car and started walking towards the school, I saw some faces that were looking at me; I just awkwardly smiled at them.

When I entered the school most of the people were staring at me, whispering to each other.

"I heard she got into an argument with Taeyong"

"I heard that she and Taeyong are siblings"

"I hear that they're dating"

That statement immediately got me triggered, I turned around and stared at them angrily.

"I'm sick of all these damn whispers! Me and Taeyong had an argument, yes but that's none of your fucking business. We aren't siblings. And we certainly aren't dating. So stop bringing my name in your mouth." I said turning around and walking to my locker.

"Damn I didn't think she would be that cold"

"I think her and him are meant to be, they're both equally cold people" they laughed, I was right there. Who are these people? Idiots?

I banged my fist against my locker out of anger, I continued banging until I heard a soft but cold voice.

"You'll hurt yourself." I looked up and saw Taeyong.

"Shut up." I walked away and headed to my first class.

Taeyong's POV
I was walking through the halls then heard whispers, but I just ignored it. I continued walking while listening to music until I heard sudden bangs as if someone kept hitting the lockers.

I followed the sound and saw Jasmine, she looked mad. I just walked up to her and stood there for 30 seconds thinking about what I should say.

"You'll hurt yourself." I managed to say.

"Shut up," she said, walking away.

I looked at her confused then just went to my locker. I grabbed all my stuff and headed To class, I had the same class as her so why not.