13

Thirteen - I'm sorry

Taeyong's POV
I grabbed my phone, checking for a reply; but no, no reply.

I laid my back on the bed and sighed loudly. I've been staying at a Motel for a while, Jasmine's not home and she won't tell me where she is. Jaehyun is outside my apartment door, I don't want to see him, so I stayed here. I closed my eyes and slowly dozed off but my phone soon vibrated making me jump up and grab my phone.

5 New Notifications

Jaehyun: Please open your door {receive 2 hrs ago}
Jaehyun: I know you hate me for what I did and I get that {receive 2 hrs ago}
Jaehyun: I would've hated me too {receive 2 hrs ago}
Jaehyun: Just please give me a chance to explain myself {now}
Jaehyun: I'm sorry {now}

Just the thought of Jaehyun saying sorry made me want to throw my phone across the room, but I didn't. I got up, grabbed the room keys and headed out. As I walked into the elevator I checked for any messages from Jasmine; still nothing.

As the elevator reaches the lobby, the doors slid open I walked out. I saw multiple drunk couples. I felt disgusted. I walked away in a hurry and tossed the keys to the counter. I continued walking until someone grabbed my wrist.

"S...e.." I turned around to see a female from the group of drunks spelling something. "X..." my eyes widened at the last letter, I felt disgusted. I yanked my arm away and glared at her coldly.

"Don't fucking touch me," I said as I walked away but a group of drunk men from the same group grabbed my shoulders.

"D.. don't yell at...maa l.. lady," one of the drunk men said but I just ignored them walked out. Why did there have to be so many fucking drunks tonight!?

I walked to my apartment but on the way there, there was no one on the streets and hardly any light. The street light was my source for light, but they were so dim. The moon was too far to shine anything so I walked basically in the dark.

--------

As I took my last step, now in front of the apartment I inhaled, then exhaled loudly. I got in and went to the elevator, I pressed my floor - 4. The doors slid open revealing a hall but as I stepped out the elevator I saw him leaning on my door.

He was in the worst shape I have ever seen him in. I walked closer to him and squatted down to his height. I shook him a bit, his eyes fluttered opened and widened.

"I-I didn't think you would come. It's been 3 days since I've been out here" he said, his face was pale, his body was skinny, his eyes had dark circles, puffy eyes, he was crying, he hasn't eaten either.

"Yeah whatever," I said as I got up and unlocked the door. He got up as I got inside and placed the keys on the counter but immediately picked it back up.

I don't trust him.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, he dropped down his stuff and went to the fridge. He took out an apple and a bottle of water.

He walked in front of me as he placed the apple and water on the table. I was confused but ignored it.

"Move so I can watch-"

He immediately bowed before I could finish, he was shaking a bit but tried to keep still. "Thank you Taeyong-ah," he said then looked back up with red eyes.

"Welcome, now go away," I said coldly then continued watching TV. He sat down at the dinner table and ate his apple and drank his water.

--------

It's only been thirty minutes and he's already eaten almost all the food in the fridge, I turned to see him going through one of my cabinets. I turned around and ignored what he was doing and continued watching TV.

I suddenly heard a cling, meaning he placed a glass bottle down. I turned around and saw him placed down a vodka bottle and opened it. Before I even got up to take it away he chugged it. As he drank it tears silently left his eyes, why is he even crying?

He chugged the whole bottle without stopping. I sat down at the table with him and was worried.

"L-leave me al-lone.." he said as his cries made his voice crack. I took the bottle away from him and placed it on the floor.

"I bought that," I said as his faces turned confused.

"Bought w-what?" He hiccuped.

"Nothing now let's get you to bed before you get any drunker," I said as I got up and placed his arm over my shoulder, walking to my room. As I was dragging him to my room he smelt like alcohol. Once I reached my room I placed him down on my bed and placed a blanket over him. Next thing you knew he was out like a light.

As I was about to walk out I heard his mumbles. I got closer, everything went silent.

"What?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry Tae.. yong" Jaehyun mumbled.