5

Five - Partner

Taeyong's POV
When she finished bowing and started heading to her seat, she heard whispers which were clearly loud. Her hand was forming into a fist. I had to think of something to get her not in trouble.

I mouthed the words "Calm down" she continued to walk, slowly releasing her hand from a fist. I sighed in relief.

They were obviously still talking about rumors and stuff which didn't really bother me but bothered her - a lot. I don't get why it's so bad.

"Don't listen to them" I whispered to her.

She rolled her eyes and continued listening to the lecture, writing her notes down and ignoring the slightly loud whispers.

I swear none of these girls can whisper. After they whispered something they glanced at me then Jasmine, I stared at them coldly giving them a sign to turn around and not to bother me - I meant us but I can't say that.

Just not yet.

"Mr. Lee, do you mind answering?" The teacher caught me off guard, I was too busy staring at her.

"Pick someone else," I said rolling my eyes.

"Nevermind then" the teacher moved on and went on a different topic.

I shrugged and continued tapping the desk with my pencil. I yawned and stretched my arms out.

"Ew! Don't touch me!" I turned around and saw Lisa, I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Stop touching me! You're disgusting to humanity!" I immediately froze.

Am I disgusting?

I looked down not bothered to turn around and just continued with life.

"Lisa, step out of the room now," the teacher said, Lisa got up and left the room while rolling her eyes.

"You aren't disgusting," someone said, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jasmine with a light smile.

I smiled then it immediately disappeared once I turned around. As the teacher was about to continue the lecture I immediately said something, "Can I leave." She nodded in response.

I got up and walked out, as I walked out I felt her eyes locked on me; but I didn't look back and just exited the class.

Jasmine's POV
As he opened the door and shut it behind him I suddenly felt lonely. I continued working until I heard a bang. I got up and ran to the door.

"Ms. Kim, please go back to your seat" I pushed her to the side and walked to the door. As I opened the door I saw her punching his face, he wasn't doing anything.

"Get your crusty hands away from him!" I yelled catching her attention. I don't want this to end like last time but if it does it'll hurt.

"What are you gonna do about it smart ass?" She complimented me, nice.

"Listen here bitch, lay a finger on him again or I'll kill you," I said coldly looking into her eyes.

She inched her hand closer to him, I clenched my fist. This bitch thinks I'm really playing.

She touched him, I punched her face. I pulled Taeyong by his wrist. I pulled him outside leading to my car.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry.." he said looking down and continued to walk behind me.

We finally reached my car, I let out a huge sigh. My knuckles were bruised even if I only punched her once; my skin and bones are sensitive to any pain. But I looked at his face, it was all bruised and he was bleeding from his lip.

I placed both hands on his cheeks softly, "I'll take you to my place and I'll treat it," I said caressing his cheek softly.

He nodded and sat down in the front seat. I drove the car home, the whole trip was silent. I want to break it but it's better silent.

Taeyong's POV
Why is she doing this to me? I want to hate everyone even her, I can't trust anyone. My trust doesn't exist anymore, trusting people is something I hate. Loving people is something I also hate. I hate everything, but why does she have to do this to me? I don't want her in my life like this.

Am I falling for her?