6

Six - Staying

Taeyong's POV
We sat in the car silently. I felt my heart beat so fast, it felt like my heart was about to jump out. I looked out the window and stared at the couples that we passed by. I hated seeing couples together, love is surrounding them; too much love is around them.

"We're here" she parked her car and turned off the engine.

"This is your house? Is beautiful." I said staring at the house in amazement.

"Yeah my mom and I  worked hard on this house since my brother is hardly home." She stared at the house full of amazement herself.

"You have a brother?" I said and looked at her. She looked back at me and nodded.

"Who's your brother?" I asked, still looking at her.

"Taehyung," she said and grabbed my hand. "Let's get inside so I can clean the wound for you." she smiled and pulled me inside.

When we got inside I was amazed by the decorations, they were amazingly placed and it looked so artsy.

"Wow," I whispered to myself as I looked around. I realized no ones home so I looked at her with a confused look.

We reached her room and she sat me down on her bed, she was about to leave until I grabbed her sweater before she left, "You live alone?" I said as she turned around and shook her head no.

"My mom is on a business trip, she won't be home for a while but I know how to take care of myself so it's okay." She said smiling then leaving the room.

I smiled but that disappeared after a few seconds. I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket. It was a message from Jaehyun.

7 New Notifications

Jaehyun: I'm at your apartment {receive 5 mins ago}

Jaehyun: Please let me in {receive 3 mins ago}

Jaehyun: Or please let me stay for a bit {receive 2 mins ago}

Jaehyun: I'll leave after I stay for 4 or maybe less days {receive 2 mins ago}

Jaehyun: Please just let me in {receive 1 min ago}

Jaehyun: I know you're there {receive 1 min ago}

Jaehyun: Just please. {now}

After reading all these messages I suddenly heard footsteps, making me look up. She walked in with a small kit in her hand.

"Who you texting?" She asked as she placed her kit down.

"Oh, no one - aish," I said, as she suddenly applied some alcohol which stung, I'm not in pain; I swear.

"Sorry," she said as she wiped the wound gently and placed a bandaid on my wound. "It'll heal in the next couple of days" she placed all her equipment back in the kit.

"Okay" I looked at my phone then looked at her.

"Wha-"

"Can I stay over for a while?" I managed to say.

She looked at me with a confused expression, "Um.." that's all she could say.

"Please, I-"

"Yeah, you can. You'll need someone to help that wound heal, won't you?" She said jokingly.

"Ye-yeah.." I said nervously.

"Well I'll put this up, I'll be right back." She said as she got up and left the room leaving me by myself in her room.

Well, now I won't have to see that damn jerk for the next few days.