Chapter 19: living arrangment

Three months later

Rose's pov

Today is the day we graduate. My mom and I are greeting ready. While I was getting ready I kept on thinking how this year has gone.

First I made a new friend, then I found my first love.it has been one crazy year. On graduation day I will be the one to give the speech. I am so excited, I know exactly what to say.

Everyone has been helping me with my speech, and they all agreed that it would be the best speech ever. Let's just hope they are all right.

When we got there, they first called out the names of the kids.

"Hello, everyone. This is our graduation class of 2018."

"Kim namjoon."

"Kim Jisoo."

"Min yoongi."

"Jeon jungkook."

"Kim seokjin."

"Jung hoseok."

"Park jimin."

"Kim taehyung."

"Rose."

"This is your class of 2018. Now we will have Rose to give her speech."

They all clapped for me. I looked around at all my friends, then I went up there.

"Hello fellow classmates. I may have only been here for a year, but I have experienced so many things. When I first came here I made my best friend, Jisoo. When I was lost in the hallways or need help, she was there to lend a hand. When ever I was upset, she made me laugh. When I thought I had no one, I knew I could count on her. She was with me thick and then, and I know I will have her always. Then there was this one guy, that drove me insane the first time I meet him. I have never been one to trust a guy so easily, but I trusted him. He became one of my closest friends. Then over time, he became my first love. I never knew what true love was, and I never thought I would find it. Till I found Kim taehyung. Sure we had some ups and downs, but he was always there for me. He was my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first everything. Even though we both did some things that we regret, we still forgave each other in the end. That's the thing, no matter how tough things may get, you will always have your friends, and your family by your side. We all make mistakes that we wish we could take back, but at the end of each day those mistakes made us who we are. At one point I almost let one small mistake, ruin my life. Then once I chose to forgive, I chose to live. This year has taught me many things. It has taught me to love, to have fun, and to forgive. Let's keep on making mistakes, and let's keep on living our lives. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you the most. We are the class of 2018, and let's always make mistakes, and let's carry on living."

Everyone clapped for me. They all are so proud of me.

"Sweet heart, we are so proud of you. That was a beautiful speech that you gave. Everything you said was so true."

"Thank you mom. Where's dad?"

"Right here. I am so proud of you honey. It took a lot of courage to stand up there and say those things."

"Thanks dad. I am going to talk to my friends."

I saw all of them talking together.

"Hey guys."

"Rose!! We are all so proud of. You did so good up there."

Tae came up to me.

"Did you mean all of that?"

"I meant every word. I love you guys."

"We all love you too!!"

When I looked at everyone, I now know that I can't imagine my life without them.

"Let's all go to my house, and have a graduation party."

After we finished talking to our teachers and other friends, we all went to my house.

**

While we were all eating tae pulled me over to the side.

"Since we are going to have a child together, and get married. I was thinking we could move in with each other."

"That's a great idea."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I would love to move in with you."

"Alright. After summer we will move in with each other."

When we told my parents the idea, they fully agreed. They said they would help us with everything.

**

Summer had just ended. Tae and I have gotten into the same collage. They said I can start when I have the baby. I am so excited.

We found a nice home. It is white, with an upstairs. It has a yard, and three bedrooms. It was perfect. Tonight would be our first night staying in the house.

"I made bibimbap. I know how you have been craving it lately."

Correction I have been craving everything lately.

"It looks delicious."

I took one bite, and it was really good. Tae a good cook, who knew.

After we finished eating our meal, it was time for bed.

I was nervous, this was the first night we would have to share a bed, as a couple.

"Rose, I can't wait till we become a family."

"I can't wait either. We still have four months."

"What do you think the baby is?"

"I don't know. I will happy to have a boy or girl."

"Can you believe this is actually happening."

"No I can't. I am glad this is happening, I love you tae."

"I love you with all my heart. For now and forever."

Once I closed my eyes, I realized something.

This is truly the beginning of my new life.
*******************************************
Hello!! I know the story does not have much excitement going on, but I hope you enjoyed it...

Keep reading the rest of the story...