Chapter 10: can I trust anyone?

Rose's pov

After yesterday I don't think I can trust anyone again. What if when my parents talk to me, or Jisoo. Are they telling the truth or are they lying to me to.

I don't think I could. Every one that I see looks at me and smile. Are they doing that just to make me happy, even though they don't like me? Who can I trust...

"Hey Rose can I talk to you?"

That voice sounded familiar. When I turned around it was namjoon. He had a black eye and a busted lip.

"Namjoon what happed?"

"Nothing really. I needed to tell you that I was the one that told tae to do that. It was a huge mistake, and I am sorry. If I known it would hurt you the way it did, I would have never told him to do it. I want you to know that no matter what happens, for now on we all will tell you the truth. No more lying to you, I don't want to see you hurt. None of this would have ever happened if I never suggested it. Rose I am so sorry, I really am. Can you please forgive tae for what he did?"

I looked at him and thought about it. Can I forgive him?

"I don't know. What he did really hurt me. He already apologized for what he did, but I can't forgive him yet. I might in time, but for now I don't think I can. Just give me time."

"I understand. Take all the time you need. Can you at least forgive me, all of this was my fault."

"Yes, I forgive you namjoon. Even though it was your idea, he could have said no. Instead he did it."

"Yeah, he could have, but he didn't. I have to go, and I hope to see you later."

"Yeah me too. Bye."

I waved him bye. I did forgive him. I don't think I can forgive tae so easily. He really hurt me in a way that it's hard to forgive. I just need time.

**

I have been so busy being upset about tae, that I forgot tomorrow is my birthday. I will turn seventeen. I can't wait...

I decided to call Jisoo.

<Jisoo> Hey Rose!! How are you today?

<Rose> Hey Jisoo. I am fine today. I was calling to tell you that tomorrow is my seventeenth birthday, and I would like for you to spend the night.

<Jisoo> Yes of course. Should I just walk home with you tomorrow after school?

<Rose> Yes that's fine. Alright I will see you tomorrow then. Bye!!

<Jisoo> Bye bye!!!

I really need a break from boys. This will be good for me..

**

The next morning I woke up in a great mood. When I came down the stairs my mom and dad was there.

"Happy birthday Rose!!!"

"Thanks mom, thanks dad."

They gave me a present.

"You guys did not have to get me anything."

"Yes we did, and now open it."

When I opened it, I saw they gave me a new dress.

"It's beautiful thank you so much."

I gave each of them a hug. I then left for school. When I got to school I saw Jisoo. She came running to me. She handed me a present also.

"Here you go. Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Jisoo."

When I opened the gift it was a friendship bracelet, with a matching necklace.

"It's so pretty.. I love it."

"Yay I am glad. I can't wait till our sleep over tonight."

"Me neither."

For the rest of the day, I got lots of happy birthdays from my class mates. I even got some from BTS. When I saw them though I did not see tae. Where is he?

"Hey Jisoo. Do you know where tae is today?"

"No. I have not seen him all day. He must be sick or something."

Yeah or something. I doubt he was sick, so where was he. Like I told Jisoo yesterday, we walked to my home together.

We talked about simple things. Like our favorites subjects, and our favorite things about school. Not once did we mention tae. I am glad we didn't.

When I got home I saw a note on my front door.

Dear Rose,

   Your father and I have to go to work. Please stay at home, and have fun with Jisoo. Be back tomorrow.

Love,
Mom & Dad

"My parents won't be home till tomorrow. So we have the house to ourselves."

"Yay. Sleepover party!!"

She looked so happy. I could not help but smile to. I unlocked the front door to my home. When we got inside I saw that it was pitch black, when I turned on the light I saw a figure in the living room. When I went to it, I saw it was...

"Tae?!?"

"Hey Rose"

"What are you doing here?"

He came closer to me and when I turned around I saw that Jisoo had left. Once again she planned this. When I turned back tae I saw that he looked like he had been crying.

"I will ask you again. Why are you here tae?"

He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"I came here to give you something. Call it a apology gift or birthday gift."

He handed me a silver wrapped box with a big silver bow. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. I slowly opened the box.

"Tae it's beautiful!!"

When I opened the box he had given me...
*******************************************
Thanks for reading. What did he give her? Find out in the next chapter...