Chapter 1: new life

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. Today is the my first day at my new school. My parents thought it would be a good change, but they did it for themselves not me. My mother got tired of her job, and decided to find a new one.

I never wanted to leave my old home, my friends, and my old school. I begged my parents to stay, but they just told me that it was to late. Even thought we'll know that's not true.

"Rose, come down to eat breakfast. Then go to school."

I quickly got dressed in my new uniform. It was blue, which is my favorite color. When I got down stairs I was greeted by my mom fixing my plate.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?"

" I slept fine, what's for breakfast."

I looked over her to see what she was making.

"I am making some kimchi, is that alright?"

"Yes, mom."

After I ate my breakfast, I headed out for school. When I arrived at the gate I saw so many new faces. I hope I can make friends here. I saw a girl, that looked my age. She looked like she was having some trouble, so I went up to her.

"Hello, my name is rose. Do you need some help?"

"Hi my name is Jisoo. I am new here and I have no clue where to go. Can you help me?"

"Oh! I am new to. Hm. Let me see your schedule."

She handed me her schedule. It looks like she has all the same classes as me.

"You have all the same classes as me."

She started to jump up and down.

"YAY!!! That means we get to be class mates. Friends?"

She opened her arms as a sign for me to give her a hug.

"Friends."

We walked to our first class. When we got there the teacher introduces us.

"Class we have two new students today. This is rose and jisoo."

"Hello my name is rose, please take care of me."

"Hi! My name is jisoo, also take care of me."

After we introduced our selves to the class. The teacher told us our seats for the year.

"Jisoo I want to you sit beside jisung. Rose I want you to sit by Kim taehyung."

We took our seats, and the boy named Kim taehyung smirked at me.

"Hello my name is Kim taehyung, but you can call me tae."

He took out his hand for me to shake. He seemed nice, enough.

"Hello, my name is rose. Nice to meet you tae."

After we introduced ourselves class started. The whole class time I kept on seeing in the corner of my eye, that tae was staring at me. Wish he would stop that!!!

**

Finally it was time for lunch. I sat by jisoo, of course.

"So, you and taehyung looked good together."

I looked at her, shocked.

"WHAT!! No, I just meet him."

"He is staring at you..."

She pointed behind me. I looked where she was pointing. She was right, he was looking at me. What on earth is he thinking?

Tae's pov

"So, tae. You see that new girl over there."

I looked to see where namjoon was pointing.

"Yes that's rose. I have her in some of my classes."

"You want to make a bet?"

I could already guess what he was about to say. He does this for every new girl.

"What kind of bet?"

"If you can get her to fall in love with you, without you loving her. I will make you the leader of the group."

I looked at him shocked. Was he really going to do that?

"Deal."

He reached out his hand.

"Deal."

This is going to be fun....

*******************************************
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, of The lie...
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️