Chapter 5:detention

Rose's pov 

It was finally Friday. I can't wait till the weekend. I meet up with Jisoo at the gate.

"Hey rose, how are you today?"

"I am fine."

"Did you do the math homework?"

"what. Math. Homework?"

"We had math homework last night."

I DID NOT DO IT. I AM DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

"I forgot to..."

"Well good luck then."

She then walked of.

"Thanks a lot.." I mumbled to myself.

I was praying that when I got into math, maybe she would not check me. Maybe she will forgot about me. I went in the class room and sat down.

When she came in, my heart stopped. I. Am. Dead.

"Ok class get out your homework."

She came around everyone, until she came to me.

"Rose where is your homework?"

"I forgot to do it."

I thought it would be better to tell the truth, than lie about it. She will find out the truth sooner or later.

"You will have detention today after school. For two hours."

Two hours, ugh. At least I can spend it by myself. Then the door creaked open. Guess who.

Tae.

"Kim taehyung your late, you will accompany rose today in detention. It will be for two hours after school."

He walked over to his desk, and just nodded. Hm.. doesn't seem to be mad. When it was time for lunch I sat with Jisoo.

"Hey I have detention."

"Yeah I heard. Does tae have it with you?"

"Yeah, so I will be stuck with him for two full hours."

I banged my head against the table. I have a crush on him and I will be stuck with him for two hours. I will not make it. I can't even make it five minutes.

**

After a long day of worrying about detention, it finally came. As I walked to the class room I stopped at the door. There in the front row, sat tae. My heart is pounding, and I feel like making a run for it.

I walked in the room and waved at him.

"Hey."

He looked up at me.

"Hi. Why are you here?"

"Forgot to do my homework."

"Why, were you to busy dreaming about me, and forgot to do it?"

He looked over at me and smirked. I felt my face get hot. I tried to hide it, till I felt a hand pull mine away.

"Your blushing.."

"I am not. It's just hot in here."

He moves closer to my face. I could feel his breath.

"So, what do you want to do for two hours?"

I froze, mainly from his closeness. What do I say?

"I-I don't k-know."

"Why are you nervous?"

He backed away and sat down in the seat in front of me. Thank god, if he got any closer I would have died.

"I am not nervous."

He looked at me and shrugged.

"Ok... what ever you say."

I looked at the clock. Still have one hour and thirty minutes to go. Can the darn clock go faster.

I laid my head down on my desk and fell asleep. After only a couple of minutes of being asleep I felt a tug on my shoulder. I was startled enough that I jumped up.

When did my foot get hung on the table leg and I fell forward. When I did I fell on tae. What I did not know till I opened my eyes was that our lips were together. Ahh!!! I tried to get up, but he held me down.

He kissed me, and I could not help but kiss him back. Why am I doing this? Why is he doing this? I don't want to kiss him, but at the same time I do.

When we pulled apart a small smirk played on the corners of his mouth.

"That, is how you kiss..."
*******************************************
Hello people!!! I hoped your enjoyed. Sorry so short.

Keep reading for chapter 6....

P.s. there will be a scene in chapter 6, you don't want to miss....