Chapter 14: the truth revealed

Rose's pov

Today is the day that I confess my feeling for tae. I decided to just invite him over to watch a movie, then when the time is right I will tell him.

I invited Jisoo over to help me get the house ready.

"I am so nervous."

"Don't worry, you love him and he loves you. There is nothing to worry about."

"Yeah, but what is he tries to do what he did before."

"Then, if you are ready go for it..."

"My parents said they won't be back till tomorrow morning. So I guess we will have the whole house to our selves."

He did tell me that when I am ready, then we would. I have decided that I am ready. Tonight would be the night.

I talked to Jisoo about my own plan. She agreed with everything. I took out my phone to text him. I still have his old name in my phone.

<Rose> Hey would you like to come over to my house and eat supper?

<Tae oppa❤️>  Yes of course. What time?

<Rose> Come at 8:00pm.

<Tae oppa❤️> Ok that's great. See you then.

I have to get ready. I decided to wear a blue dress, with white heals. Then keep my hair straight, and my makeup more natural. I checked my self in the mirror. I gave myself the ok.

**

I then heard the door bell ring. My heart stopped. I ran downstairs, and almost tripped on my way down. I finally reached the door. I took a deep breath. Here it goes....

"Hey tae, come on in."

"Wow, did you make all of this."

"Yeah, well Jisoo helped."

We sat down and started to eat.

"Is it good?"

"It's really good. You girls can cook."

"That's good. I am glad you like it."

"Where did you learn to cook like that?"

"My mom. A couple of months ago I asked her to teach me how to cook. Ever since then I always been cooking."

"That's nice."

"When we are done eating, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah."

After we finished eating, just like promised we watched a movie. After the movie was over it was almost eleven.

"Wow, it's getting late. I guess I should go."

He stood up.

"Wait there is something I need to tell you."

"Yes."

"I love you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I really do. I love you Kim Taehyung."

He ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes...yes I will."

I felt like crying I was so happy. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back this time with as much passion as he did. His hand slid down my back and rested on my waist. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. When we reached my bed, he slowly and gently laid me down on my bed. He kissed me gently, and I felt that same feeling in my stomach as I did before. Before he went any further he asked me..

"Are you ready?"
*******************************************
Hello!!! Will she go through with it? Is she really ready? Let's see what her choice is.....