Chapter 7: first date

Rose's pov

I have been in a good mood all week. I finally have a boyfriend. I think I made a good choice. He is a nice, honest guy. I know he will never hurt me.

As I was walking to class one day I heard my name being called. When I turned around it was tae.

"Rose!"

"Whoa. What's the rush?"

He took a deep breath and looked like he was going to pass out.

"I need to ask you something. Will you go on a date with me this weekend?"

"Yes of course."

"Alright. I will pick you up at 8:00p.m Saturday."

"Ok, I can't wait."

I am so happy!!! My first date. I wonder where he will take me.

**

That day after school, I called Jisoo.

<Jisoo> Hey Rose. What's up?

<Rose> I need to ask a favor.

<Jisoo> Ok what ever you need.

<Rose> Can you come over in the morning on Saturday? I need to look good, tae and I have our first date.

I heard her scream across the phone line. She seems more happy than I am.

<Jisoo> Of course I will. I will be over before 12:00a.m. Is that ok? One more thing what is your favorite colors?

<Rose> yes that's fine. My favorite colors are blue and pink.

<Jisoo> Alright great. I will see you Saturday bye!!!

<Rose> Bye bye.

She seems so excited. I laugh at the thought of her getting ready to come over. I bet she will have a thousand of dresses and lots of makeup. Can't wait....

**

The next day at school I meet Jisoo at the gate. We talked mostly about tomorrow. I told her I knew nothing about where he is taking me. She said that I will look magnificent tomorrow. I believe her...

School felt shorter today. I guess because all I could think about is our first date. I heard my phone buzz. It was a message from tae. I love his name in my contacts.

<Tae oppa❤️> Hey are you excited about our date?

<Rose> Yes I am. Can you give me a hint where we are going?

<Tae oppa❤️> Nope Sorry. It's all a surprise..
Goodnight my sweet rose.

<Rose> Goodnight💜

After I texted him I went to bed wondering, how could I be so lucky....

**

The next morning I woke up to a knocking at my door. When I went down stairs I was tackled by Jisoo.

"Hey, are you ready to become a model?"

We both laughed at that.

"Come on in. We can go to my room and get ready."

We got up to my room she looked amazed..

"Your room is amazing. I can tell blue and pink is your favorite colors."

"Yep, and thanks. So what should we do first?"

We first picked out a light pink dress, with a bow on the waist. My hair was curled, and she put glitter in my hair. I wore white heals with little bows on the back. She Painted my nails a baby blue. She gave me a diamond necklace, with matching earrings. Also pink and white bracelets to match. I put on my own diamond ring that my mom gave me for my sixteenth birthday. Finally it was time for my makeup. It came out amazing. She put  pink lip gloss, pink eye shadow, a little bit of blush, and some mascara. I truly looked like a princess...

"Thank you so much Jisoo. I look amazing..."

I could not help but smile like crazy.

"I knew you wold love it. I am a genus when it comes to looks."

We talked for a little while until we heard the door bell ring.

"He is here. I am so nervous.."

"Don't be. Now get your butt out there, and have fun."

I went down stairs, with my heart pounding in my chest.. when I finally got down to the front door. I took a deep breath...

"Hey tae."

"Wow! You look beautiful Rose."

I blushed a little at his comment.

"Thank you, and you look quite handsome."

He was wearing a long brown coat, with black pants and a matching shirt.

"Ready?"

He held out his hand.

"Yes."

We drove for about thirty minutes till we came up on a fancy restaurant.
Once we got inside I saw it was filled with people of all ages. Mostly teens. We took a table near the back where it was more quite.

"This place is amazing."

"Yeah it is. My mom used to take me here when I was younger. I have so much good memories here. Now I want to share my special place with you..."

He seemed to really mean that..

Tae's pov

When I came to her house to pick her up. I saw that she really was beautiful and I meant that. I took her to one of my favorite restaurants. It was a place where my parents took me, I love coming here. I kept on looking at her and every  time I did, I felt something.

I can't fall for her when I have to break her heart. How happy she looked right now, I felt guilty. I don't want to see her hurt, but if I don't then my friends will make fun of me..

"Are you having fun Rose?"

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Yes I am.."

After we ate our food I decided to take her to another favorite place of mine..

"A park?"

She looked at me like she is saying 'Why are we here?'

"This is also one of my favorites places to go. At night it looks really beautiful under the stars."

"It really is..."

She looked wonderful under the stars. I knew this would be the perfect moment to get her to say I love you. I don't know if she will, she might if I said it first.

While we were under the stars I grabbed her hand. It was soft and warm...

I looked at her and she was smiling while looking up at the night sky. I moved closer to her.

"Rose.."

When she turned to look up at me I moved closer to her. I put one of my hands on her waist, and the other on her cheek. I slowly leaned in she closed her eyes, and so did I. Until Our lips finally touched. It was not like our first kiss together. This was a real kiss. Full of passion and love.

When we finally pulled away, I looked into her eyes. It's now or never...

"Rose I love you.."

"I love you to tae."

My plan worked. Now I have to break her heart, and it might break mine to.....

*******************************************
Hello!! I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Love you guys💜💜