Chapter 11: the gift

Rose's pov

When I opened the gift, it was a ring.

"Tae it's beautiful!"

"It's a promise ring. I promise to love you, and to never lie to you again."

I was so shocked. He came closer to me.

"There is another gift to."

He came closer to me. I backed up against the wall. He put both hands on my waist then leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and sweet, then he put his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. He rubbed his hand up my thigh, and he picked me up and carried me to the couch. He laid me down and climb on top of me. He kissed me once again, then left butterfly kisses up and down my neck. When he moved to my shoulder, he movies his hand further up my leg. I could not help but to let a small moan out. When I finally realized what he was going to do, I got up.

"We can't do this yet. I don't know if I even forgive you yet. Just give me some time, please."

"Of course. I would not do anything that you don't want to do. I do want you to know, that I do love you."

"I know you do, but I still need time. I can't forgive you just yet..."

He stood, and gave me a slight smile. Then he left my home.

I felt a new feeling in my stomach. I never done that before. It made me feel happy, and nervous.

My phone ranged. When I picked up my phone it was Jisoo.

<Jisoo> Hey Rose, so what happened with you and tae?"

<Rose> Well.. we kinda almost had—

<Jisoo> What almost did it!?!?!

<Rose> Yes. I don't know what to do anymore. I like him, but then.... I don't know if I can forgive him.

<Jisoo> I can understand. Just give your self time, and once you finally decide just tell him.

<Rose> Alright I will. Thanks for not killing me. Have to go, bye.

<Jisoo> Bye...

After that I really am glad she did not kill me. She probably already knew what was going to happen.

All night long I kept on twisting and turning in bed. I can't stop thinking about tae, his lips,his smile, it makes me feel.... so happy. I don't know why. I never felt this way before, but I still need time.

**

Tae's pov

After I left Rose's home, my heart could not stop beating. I can't believe that I did that, I can't believe she kissed me back. She looked so happy when I gave her the ring. I meant every word that I said to her, I really did love her. I never want to hurt her ever again.

She will be my rose, whether she knows it or not. All that night I kept on thinking about her, and about ways to get her to love me back.

I need a plan, and the only person that can help me win over her heart, is the only person that knows her best.

Jisoo.

Monday at school I will ask her to help me. I need her help.

**

The next day on Saturday, I went into town with jimin. I decided to ask him for his help, with getting Rose to love me.

"What do you think I should do jimin?"

"You could take her on a date, or spend the night together..."

He gave me a smirk..

"Dude you need to get a girlfriend. I will not spend the night with her till she is ready. The date idea does sound good."

"Told you so. You could take her on a date, of course different from your first one."

Our first date was perfect, the only problem was that date was fake. I need to take her on a real date.

"Should I take her somewhere fancy, or no?"

"I would take her to a fancy restaurant, then take a walk through town. It would be romantic and nice."

"That's a good idea. I will do that, thanks jimin. That really helped."

"Of course it did, it was my idea."

I laughed at his comment. This will be our first real date, that she will never forget.

**

It was Monday morning, I caught up with Jisoo. I told her she would get Rose to dress up. She would tell her that they where just going to go out to eat. The restaurant that they are going to is where I will be waiting for her. When they get there, I will explain to Rose what is going on. Hopefully she won't strangle me.

I hate to bring Jisoo into this, but it's the only way for it to work. All day long I have been getting ready for tonight.

She will be so surprised...

**

That night I went to the restaurant, and waited for Rose to come. Jisoo texted me that they were on their way. I waited for about thirty minutes till I saw them walking to me.

Rose looked beautiful. She was wearing a black sparkly dress, with black heals. Her hair was curled with glitter in it. She had red lipstick and dark eye shadow. She was truly amazing to see.

When she saw me she was so surprised. She looked at Jisoo, and said a couple of words. When she finally reached me she looked at me.

"What's going on?"

"This is our first real date."

I held my hand out to her and she took it. Then we went inside....
*******************************************
Hello!! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I wonder how it will go? Let's see....