Chalpter 12: fire works

Rose's pov

I was so shocked when I saw him. We went inside the restaurant and it was amazing.

"Are you having fun so far?"

"Yeah, it's amazing. I love it."

We talked mainly about school, and home. He never once brought up anything about the two of us. I was glad, I did not want to talk about it right now.

"Why did you do this?"

"Well, I wanted to make you smile."

I blushed at little at the comment. Does he really mean that though?

"You don't mean that."

"Yes, I do. I just want to see you smile."

Dinner lasted for an hour. It was amazing. Everything was so good, it was almost perfect. He then took me on a walk..

"Have you ever felt love before?"

I stared at him a little confused.

"I don't know.. I felt something like love, but I don't know if that's what it is."

"Are you scared to ever love anyone?"

"No. I have always dreamt of the day when I fell in love."

"Who was your first kiss or boyfriend?"

"My first kiss was you, and I never had a boyfriend."

He smiled at me...

"Really me? I am honored.."

"Yeah..."

"Do you think you could ever love me?"

I stopped in my tracks. He came in front of me and held both of my shoulders. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Do you think you could ever love me?"

"I-I dont know. Can you please give me time."

He put his forehead against mine.

"I will give you all the time in the world, because no matter what you say. I will always love you.."

We kept on waking until we reached the park, where we had our first date. When we got there we sat down on the grass.

"Why do you like me?"

I have to know.

"Your special. Your sweet,caring, and funny. You care for your friends and family. Your not afraid to yell at me. Your different. Now it's your turn why did you like me before."

"I liked how you were sweet. When you could say anything to make me smile, how you were romantic. You still are all those things. You are the first guy that could make me truly happy."

"Did I really hurt you?"

"Yes you did. It made me feel like no one cared about me, and no one loved me. What you did really hurt me."

"Rose I want you to know that I am so sorry. If I known it would have hurt you this bad, I would have never done that. I am so, so sorry. When you are ready to forgive me I will be here. I promise you I will never leave your side."

"I know you will."

We stayed there for a little longer. Until I heard a noise. When I looked up I saw fire works. They were beautiful. They were different colors, blue, green, red, and even pink. I could not look away.

I felt something on my shoulder. When I looked I saw that tae had put his arm around me.

"Your eyes are so beautiful. Your so beautiful."

I turned away, until I felt a hand on my chin.

"You really are and that is not a lie."

He kissed me.. this was the most perfect first real date. I know this date and kiss was not a lie.
*******************************************
Hello!! Did you enjoy? Please leave a comment.