Chapter 20: its time

Four months later

Rose's pov

"HURRY UP!!!"

It has been four months. Four months since graduation, four months since moving into with each other. Now it's time for our baby to be born. Today is Christmas Eve, and tomorrow I will be getting married.

All of my parents and friends, including BTS is here at the hospital. Thy have been with us through thick and thin, and now they are here with us when I have the baby.

We have finally arrived at the hospital. Before the nurse told everyone to leave, but the father. My parents talked to me.

"Honey. Your dad and I want you to know how proud we are of you. You have been through so much over this year, and I am so happy for you. We know that tae will be a great father and got will be an amazing mother. We love you, sweet heart."

"I love you to mom."

The nurse came in and told me to relax. I can't wait to hold my little baby.

**

"It has been three hours, how much longer?"

"Jisoo, relax. It's going to be a little bit longer."

"I know. I am so proud of her. She is going to be a mother."

"I am proud of my best friend, he is going to be a father."

While the friends wait in the waiting room, the baby was being born.

**

After ten hours of labor, the baby was finally born.

"Every one you can come in now."

Rose's and tae's family came in to see the baby. All of the friends, and family cried when they saw the little baby in her arms.

"Hey everyone. I am so glad you came."

"Hey rose, how are you?"

"Tired, but it was all worth it. I want all of you to meet my little girl."

They all came around the bed, to look at the baby.

"I am a grandmother."

"Hey rose, what did you name her?"

I looked at her, then at everyone.

"I wanted to name her something that not a lot of people have. Something different. I named her Eve. Since she was born on Christmas Eve."

Everyone loved her. They all told me how she had my eyes and tae smile. I loved her with all my heart.

**

Today is my wedding day. The hospital let me go early, when I told them what today was. I was getting ready, when Jisoo came in.

"Hey. I can't believe you are getting married."

"I know. I am so happy right now."

"You should be. Would you have ever thought you would be marrying Kim taehyung?"

"No, but I am glad I am."

When it was time to walk down the isle, I looked at my family and friends. They all are here to support me one hundred percent.

When I stood there in front of him, all my nerves went away. I can't believe after everything, I am getting married to him.

"We are all gather here today, to join these to in marriage."

When it had finally gotten to the part to say I do, I felt my heart pound.

"I do."

I looked at him in the eyes, and new my final decision.

"I do."

We kissed each other. That's when we were finally husband and wife. When it was time for our small party, it was my turn to speak.

"Hello friends and family. Today was the most happiest time of my life. We have been through so much together. My friends have been there with me when I was sad, happy, or angry. I knew from the moment I meet them I would have them with me for the rest of my life. I still remember the first time I saw Kim Taehyung, he was a nice guy, but I was not so sure about him. Then we started to become great friends. Until that time we got detention. I am sure no one can forget that. There was our first date, it was perfect. Kim Taehyung was my first kiss, my first time, and my first true love. I can't live another day of my life with out him. I love you kim taehyung."

I sat down with all my friends. They were all smiling and so happy. I looked at tae. He was smiling the most. I can't believe all this heart ache, and love came from one thing.

The lie

*******************************************
Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed the finale chapter of the lie. Even though in the beginning the lie tore them apart, but in the end it brought them together.

Love you guys....and Merry Christmas!!