Chapter 3: the visit

Rose's pov

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my mom calling me down stairs. I got dressed and went down to see her.

"Hey mom, what do you need?"

"Well I met this really nice lady. She has a son your age, and I invited her over for dinner. I thought it would be a good way to make some new friends. Is that ok?"

I looked at her, and thought for a moment. Making some new friends would be good for me and her.

"That's fine can't wait."

"That's good, make sure you dress up tonight."

"Alright mom, have to go to school bye. Love you!"

**

When I got to school I went up to jisoo.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing, we are suppose to have tons of math homework tonight."

Ugh, I hate math. I love anything that has anything to do with reading. Math is not one of them.

"Well, at least we know what to expect."

We started our way to first class, which is math. Once inside we take our seats. Like clock work the teacher announces that we have homework. Great....

When it was time for lunch jisoo and I sat together.

"Hey you want to come over after school?"

"Sorry can't, mom is having guest over. Maybe tomorrow."

"That's fine we'll see you later."

**

When I got home after school. I went up stairs and decided to put on a baby blue dress, with white heals, and French braid my hair. I put on some natural makeup with pink lipgloss. This should do it.

When I got down stairs I heard a knock at the door.

"I get it mom!"

When I got to the door I was shocked to find taehyung and his mom standing there.

"Welcome please come in."

They both walked side by side. When we sat down at the table to eat taehyung sat down by me, and his mom sat by my mom.

"So kim taehyung where do you go to school at?"

Please don't ask any embarrassing questions.

"Please call me taehyung, and I actually go to the same school your daughter does."

"That's great to here you know the last time she had a guy as a—

"Alright mom, I think me and taehyung are done eating. We will be in my room if you need us."

I literally dragged him up the stairs.

"Nice room.."

"Thanks."

"I can tell your favorite color is blue."

Man this is awkward.

I went and sat down on my bed. He came over and sat right down beside me. I may or may not have moved away half an inch.

"Why did you move away?"

Busted....

"Um... I-I just wanted to give you room."

I lied, this is so awkward.

"Hm.."

Right before he could say anything else his mom called him.

"TAEHYUNG ITS TIME TO GO HOME!"

Thank god...

"Well before I go.. I would like to say one thing."

I waited...

"I can't wait to see you again.."

He whispered in my ear. Is it bad that I do want to see him again. Right when he turned around he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then he left.

What was that for?
*******************************************
Hello!! Hope you enjoyed. Hm.. i wonder if she will find out the reason. Find out in the next chapter. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️