Chapter 17: valentines day

Tae's pov

It is one week away from Valentine's Day. I want to spend as much time as I can with her, before we graduate. This is our last year of high school. I want to make this Valentine's Day special.

I went over the plans with the guys, what I should do. We all agreed to the same idea. This time Jisoo, won't even know. It will be a day No one will every forget.

**

Today is the day before Valentine's Day. I was busy preparing everything. As I was getting everything ready namjoon came in.

"Hey, I heard what you are going to do for Valentine's Day. Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

"Yeah, I am sure."

"Alright. If you need anymore help I am here."

"Thanks."

Ever since namjoon apologized to me and Rose, he has been very supportive of our relationship.

The plan for Valentine's Day was I will take her on a walk to the park. There we will have a picnic, then I will give her the gift of a life time.

**

Valentine's Day

Today is the day. I have already called Rose, and told her I would pick her up at her home.

When I got there she was wearing a red dress, red heals, and red lipstick. She had eyeliner and mascara on. She looked beautiful.

"You look amazing tonight."

"Thank you, you do too."

When got to the park, I had already set up the picnic.

"Tonight will be a night you will never forget."

"What are you planning?"

"You'll see."

We sat down, and we ate. I had all her favorite foods and drinks. We looked at the stars, and relaxed. I felt my gift in pocket, and I could not wait to give it too her.

"Rose, I have something for you but before I do."

I started to sing her a song. She smiled and look like she was going to cry.

"That's beautiful tae."

"Thank you. The guys helped me make the song, took a while. I actually have something else for you."

"You did not have to get me anything. I actually forgot to get something."

"That's ok. I got you something to show my love to you. I just hope you will accept it."

I stood up and look at her. I took a deep breath and calmed me nerves. Here it goes....

"Rose, ever since the first day that I meet you. I have always liked you. I know what I did was wrong, and I should have never done it, but that mistake led me here to you. If it was not for namjoon to suggest that, I would not have you here with me. Everyday when you smile, it makes my day amazing. When ever I hurt you, or make you cry. It makes me feel awful, all I ever want is for you to be happy. You make a day with no sunshine, feel like the brightest day. You can make anyone happy. You are tough, and not scared to stand up for yourself. You are the sweetest person there is. You are kind, smart, and beautiful. You are not just beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. Even after I did, you forgave me in the end. You were my first girlfriend, my first real kiss, you were my first time. I want to have many more first with you. I don't want to live another day without hearing you voice, smelling your scent, or seeing your smile. I want to be with you everyday for the rest of your life. Rose, will you make me the happiest guy alive, and spend the rest of your life with me. Rose, will you marry me?"

She looked at me, and she looked like she was so surprised.

"Yes... tae. Yes I will marry you."

She stood up and gave me a hug. I put the ring on her finger.

"Now, you are mine."

"Let's go tell my parents the good news."

I was nervous about telling them, but I am sure they will agree.

We walked to her home and went in. Once inside we heard her mom and dad in the living. I also heard Jisoo. I called her just in case, if things for bad.

"Mom, dad we are home."

"In the living room!"

We walked into the living room. I felt so nervous. Rose spoke first.

"Mom, dad, Jisoo we have something to tell you."

She looked up at me.

"Tonight I asked your daughter to marry me. She said yes. I wish to ask for your blessing."

Her mother shook her head yes. Her father stood up and look straight at us.

"Rose, do you live him?"

"Yes. Yes of course I do."

"Do you love my daughter?"

I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Yes, sur I do."

"Then you may marry me daughter. Ever since she meet you, she has been different. More happy, I think this is going to be a great choice. When do you want the wedding."

I looked at her and I could already tell what she wanted.

"We would like to have it on Christmas. After we graduate."

They all nodded in approval. To day is the greatest day of my life. Rose looked up at me.

"Tae, I love you."

"I love you more."

I kissed her gently on the lips. This Christmas, we will be husband and wife.
*******************************************
Hello!! If you enjoyed please leave a comment.