Chapter 15: are you ready?

Hello readers before you read on, I want you to know that I have deleted the smut scene, and just skipped to the end. So sorry, but I hope you still like it!

We laid there until I felt his breathing starting to soften. I knew he was asleep. I smiled to myself knowing that Kim taehyung was my first kiss, first boyfriend, and my first time. It was amazing, and I will never forget it. I rolled over and faced him. He was sound asleep next to me. I pushed a stray piece of hair out of his face. How could someone like him love someone like me.

Tonight he proved to me that he did love me. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Your awake?"

"Yeah, I am."

He moved closer to me and kissed my lips before saying.

"Rose, I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too. Always.."

"Always."

He closed his eyes, and rolled back over. I thought about the events that happened this night. I will never forget his touch, his lips on mine, his stare. He was so gentle and sweet. My first time with him, will now and always be the best time.

I used to never want to do this, now since I have. I am glad that I did, it was the most amazing thing I ever had experience. I remembered our first kiss in detention, i remembered when I told Jisoo.

With out her help, and without her pushing me to do anything. I would not be here with him. I would not have him as my boyfriend. I would not be happy. I smiled to my self remembering everything.

I came to a new school, got a best friend, and a boyfriend. Maybe this change was not a bad thing. Ever since I first saw tae, I knew that I always liked him.

I rolled over once again and whispered in his ear before I closed my eyes.

"I forgive you."
*******************************************
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This chapter made my heart pound making it. What will happen next... let's find out.......