Chapter 8: should I believe you?

Rose's pov

After I said I love you I never thought I could be happier. The next day at school, as I wasplike to my next class Jisoo called me over.

"Hey, what's up?"

She looked at me. She looked like she was going to cry...

"You might not believe me, but every thing tae has been saying to is not true. His friends told him that is he got you to say I love you. Then hey will make him the leader of BTS."

"Your lying!"

"I am not. I am telling you the truth. Every thing he has been telling you has been a lie. He don't love you or care about you."

I felt like I was going to cry. Is what she saying true? It would explain why he dated me so quickly. How could he..

"You need to tell him you know."

"I do need to, but how?"

When I said that I started to cry. I cried to hard. How could he? He is nothing but a jerk, a player.

"I will tell him tonight. I will invite him over for dinner, then when the time is right I will ask for the truth.

"It won't be easy to make him admit it."

"I know, but I have to try."

I will find out the truth..

**

After school I went home and texted him.

<Rose> Hey do you want to come over for dinner tonight. My parents won't be home.

<Tae oppa❤️> Yes!! Be over there at 5:00pm. See you then. Love you...

<Rose> Love you too.

Yeah, sure you do. Of what Jisoo said is true, I need to hear it from him. How could you lie to someone like that. I felt like crying again. I can't cry over something that I don't even know is true. I can't...

I cleaned the house, and made it nice. As I was getting the table ready I heard a knock at the door. He is here, it's now or never.

"Hey come on in.."

"So what should we do first" he said with a smirk.

"Hm, let's eat."

I showed him to the kitchen. Ok deep breath you can do this. While we were eating he looked up at me and smiled. I could not smile right now.

"What's wrong?"

"Tae. I need to ask you something. Please tell me the truth."

"Of course I will tell you the truth. I can never lie to you."

Yet you just did...

"Jisoo told me that you have only been dating me so you could became the new leader of BTS. She said that you don't like me at all, you were just using me. Is that true?"

"Well... I don't know."

"You don't know, or you don't want to tell me. Tell me the truth tae!!!"

He looked at me and looked like he was going to cry.

"Rose, I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"The truth is—"

*******************************************
Find out how she reacts to the truth in the next chapter.

P.s. sorry so short...