Chapter#23

Somebody Arrive ;) ♥

**•°• Shehry POV •°•**

At 10:30 am ;)

Maha woke me ..!!!! she was giggling sitting beside me with Sarah!!!! I open my eyes and saw there cute faces. I smile and then started to chuckle :D...

They both started to laugh out loud :/ while pointing at me... I stop laughing and watch them confused thinking what's soo funny (*_*) ??!!!... I got up and watch myself in the mirror...i took a glance of my beautiful and colourful face. At first I got shocked but then I also started to laugh with them :D... they made me look like a lion as I say :p but they are calling me a Cat :D... then I ask Maha and Sarah...

Me: Are the markers permanent???? :o

Maha: I don't know :p coz they are my drawing markers : )

I took a sign of "relief" coz the markers aren't permanent coz I bought those for Maha and another pack of markers for Sarah at the airport of Texas!!!!...

While I was conforming that the markers aren't Parmanent searching in the packet of it just making sure about that!!! Waqas woke up facing the wall yawning and stretching like a Bollywood heroine stretches in the movie..!!! Then he turn to face me and I couldn't control and brust out laughing... :D holding my stomach... meanwhile Hussain got up too while saying "yo why so noise bro???" !!!... I even laugh more with Maha and Sarah when I saw Hussain :D ... I quickly unlock my phone took aLot of Snaps of both clowns XD... I said while looking at my phone

"sonay pe suhaga" :D

THEY were still so sleepy that they wouldn't figure it out till now :D ... first they both look at me carefully while rubbing their eyes and started to laugh there heart out or you can say there stomach out :p .... we all 5 were laughing at each other :D!!! after a time we stop and then waqas and Hussain look at each other and burst again XD HOOO MAN!!!! it's priceless I was capturing/making video of this all :D...!!! then I point at the mirror while they were looking at me... they were seriously looking like monkeys!!!. I would say that because what maha and sarah did on my face was neat but the mess they did on waqas and Hussain's face was hilarious :D !!!!... I said to maha and Sarah "Good work" while giving them both Hi5s one by one :p... Everyone (Asim, Imran and fawad) woke up coz of our loud laughs :p and they also enjoy our faces and I can say more than us ;) ...I look at the bathroom door and waqas and Hussain too and then at each other that who will get there first... and I ran toward the bathroom quickly coz I was a bit near to it :p and I won :D ... I did my victory dance in the bathroom :D ... wash my face making sure I'm taking extra long ;p...

When I came out... I quickly get on a side coz I know that the war of going for the bathroom first will begin between Waqas and Hussain... This time waqas won XD and then I said...

Me: awwwwh poor baby :p

Hussain: your gonna pay for this  :$

Me: hey hey hey!!! take it easy hot pot :p ...!!! it's all maha and Sarah's Art :D and while looking at you I'm sure they did a splendid work XD !!!!

Hussain was looking like a boiling egg :p he sat on the sofa and wait for waqas to come out :p while me and Asim make more fun plus joke of "the mad clown Hussain"   :D...

After we all got fresh!!! we head downstairs :) !!! All girls were already in the Kitchen making breakfast !!!... something yummy I'm sure :)... We guys sat at the dinning table talking about sports and players... After five minutes here comes our breakfast :p... All girls sat with us... I look at them and then started to find Hamna... and thought why she hasn't come till now and then I remember that we drop her and Alfi to her home yesterday!!! :/ I miss her so much... her smile always shine up my world... her perfect smile... I'm simply and dearly missing her... her jokes, her expressions she made whenever she do something that makes a noise and her laugh... :( !!!!