Chapter#12

Barat :')

I wake at 10 am in the morning... everyone was sleeping!!! it feels like the room's AC temperature is a bit high coz I'm feeling so cold... I sat up grabing the bed carefully so that I don't make any sound and wake anyone.... as I put my feet on the polished marble floor... I felt so cold coz the floor was as cold as ice.... I grab my phone... stood up with the help of the study table at my side.... my foot was hurting not so much a little bit.... I thank GOD that it's fine now... coz I have to wear my high heels today ;) .... I walk out of the room a bit limping coz it still hurts... :( ... I went to the balcony...!!! sitting in sun and enjoying the view...I sat on a chair there!!! i unlock my phone and then I saw 12 messages!!!! when I open the message folder 1 message from Alfi, 1 message from Marzi and What the!!!!!!  10 msgs from shehry!!!!!  I open all....

Alfi and Marzi... they send the same msgs..... first thing they wrote in their msg was Good morning :p and then they said we know you're gonna wake early ;)...  so wake us up too so that we will be able to help you when needed... :) .... awww how awesome friends I got... i surely am blessed with the best buddies in the world :)..... but I decided not to wake them ... I thought I'm fine now so let them sleep for a while...  :)

then I open shehry's msgs... they were are you OK!!!  how you feeling now!!! is it hurting so much..!!!  and so much more... he is so caring... he is really a nice friend of mine :) .... I was thinking that someone standing on the balcony door said...

Someone: kiya kar rahi ho!!!!

when i turn i was shocked to see... it was fawad.... (in my head) OH GOD gaye!!!! ok hamna be nice...be cool!!!! and yell if he did something!!! and then I got an idea...

i grab my phone call Sana... she didn't pick it up... OH KHUDAYA!!!! ab kiya kron :(

Me: kuch nahi bus view enjoy kr rahi hun..

Fawad: oh ok... can i join :)

Me: y..yeah sure... :o ( still trying to call sana )

fawad sat on the chair next to me....

Fawad: so ab kysa hai tmhara foot!!!

Me: ab kafi behtar hai!!!!

Fawad: mein janta hun tm kiya kr rahi ho!!!

Me: kiya matlab :/

Fawad: apny number bana rahi ho!!!!

i stood up from my place and started to limp to my room!!!! but then fawad grab me by my shoulders he came close and said...          

"Jo tum karne ki koshish mein ho mein woh hone nahi dun ga... tm hmein bura dekhane ki koshish kr rahi ho... aur sub ko apni taraf kr rahi ho... mein ab jo tmhary sath kron ga tm apni puri zindagi yad rakho ge aur..." i cut him and i said...

enough of this please... mujy jany do!!! i punch him hard in the stomach... whats the advantage when you don't use your father's boxing and brothers wrestling skills ;)....I freed myself from his grip and ran to my room!!!! I lock the door behind me... my foot was hurting more.. I sat on my bed... apply some iodex on my foot and rest my head on my comfy pillow... I couldn't control myself and I started to cry... I face to the wall... then I was drifted by my sleep :'( .....

  then Sana wake me up and said its 12 o'clock... when she touch my hand... she said

Sana: tm garam ho rahi ho... then she put her hand on my forehead... tm ko to boht tez bukhar hai.... :o

Me: acha mujy lag to nahi raha...!!!!

I started to get up but she grab my shoulders and said rest kro tm mein thermometer and medicine ly k ati hun :)