Meant To Be Together <3

INTRODUCTION

Chapter #1

A weird dream

Hi everyone..!!! it's my first story n everything except me is my imagination.... so let's begin :).......!!!!!

Having a beautifull dream..... I'm in a huge beautifull house.... my dad, mom and two brothers one elder and one young are there!!! are so happy... don't know why. there's another family looks familiar can't recognize them!!! r there too!!! every1 looks so happy.... Don't know what's going on.... Im having fun with a cute little girl she is so cute... there's uncle anti and two guys are also there... there faces are blur... well after few seconds my mom calls me in kitchen to help her...!!!!

She said.."Hamna dear!!! a proposal came for you the family was infront of you.... do you like the guy!!!! "

I was shocked :o then I said "mom I haven't seen the guy....!!!"

Mom: go see him and tell me do you like him!!!

I was about to go to see him. He was in the garden.............. He was going to turn and suddenly my mom wakes me up saying honey wake up we are going to buy some grosserry.....!!!!!! and its 10am wake up dear!!!!!

When I wake up I was surprised that what kind of a dream I was having!!!! I'm so stupid :p

I get out of my bed... straight to the bathroom.... had a nice cool bath relaxing myself a little bit coz I was thinking about that dream again n again.... it wasn't getting out from my mind.... "Mere khuwabon mein jo aye" was playing in my head constantly.... my brain was totally messed up by that dream...... brushed my teeth....!!! after my bath I changed my clothes full desi style :) I grab my phone coz it was beeping constantly I unlocked it and saw 50 msgs :O!!!! I totally forgot that it was my birthday my 20th birthday!!!! the one day I can do whatever I want...!!!!! :) I dressed my best :) desi ofcourse had a cute pink frock with white tides did a little bit make up coz I have fair colour so don't have to do more... some baby lips n some kajol and I'm done I styled my hair and It was looking the best with my whole dress and make up :) mom n dad were gone out for buying grosserry.... my elder brother wasn't home don't know where he's gone.... and It was only me and my 2 years younger brother in the house!!!

I was dancing,singing madly coz it was my birthday ;P.... I logged in my fb and saw a comment of shehry that they are coming PAKISTAN... N it was 2 days before status.... I am a very big fan of dhoombros.... and my special and fav 1 is shehry :) I used to have a huge crush on him before but then I moved on... but it was still there a little bit... I was so happy to read that and I was hoping to meet them some how.... but It was impossible :( I know...!!! I divert my mind somewhere else and started to annoy my little brother....!!!! we were having fun...!!!! he was dancing with me on batameez dil :P

and then our door bell rang!!!!!!...... my brother was stubborn he said to me to go and see who's there and so I did!!!! and when I opened the door I was shocked to see how was standing infront me :o!!!!!!...

I hope you guys liked it. :)...so hype and happy and nervous too... comment so I got to know how you feel about it....... feel free to say anything :)