Chapter#33

But...But...Why???

**°♥• Hamna POV °♥•**

The whole time, at the time of the party I was devastated. I all the time felt his eyes on me,not even once I couldn't shake the feeling that two eyes are gwaking at me like an eagle keeps an eye on its pray. What he did was something I've never been or felt or experienced in my life. As I love movies, i've seen these kind of scenes where hero is doing naughty stuff like this or less than this kind of thing of this level to the girl he loves and I've always imagined me and my husband to be like this having romantic moments but i have never thought that this will happen with me before my marriage and not with my husband to be, I've never even thought that it will happen with my best friend or my used to be crush?!!.

While I was sitting with my cousins at there, few of times I was dragged by my thoughts where I see his eyes, his full of love and innocent eyes, his...his lips in curves which made my stomach full of butterflies, his eyebrows shaped perfect and rising them up to show concern for me. Arrrgghh why?.. Why?? Me...Shehry, what have i done?. Have i done anything wrong or bad with you that you're making me suffer like this???. Don't do this to me.!!

After the party, I got a really big shock to know that he is staying for tonight at my place!!!... I can't risk anymore, he can come to my room to talk to me when everyone will be sleeping and it'll get awkward again like before. So I had to force and plead to alfi to stay with me for just this once. Just for once,save me for few hours and be my hero. When she said yes, at that time i felt a little relieved that i wont be alone with him or not even let that happen again. I don't know what was his intentions while doing that coming close act at that time?.. You never know!!, I just cant let my guards down, just like that so easily!!, I just can't!!!.

Sana said to us to go with them at her place for just few minutes and return home with Shehry and Hussain, again why???...

I'm trying to ignore him as much as I can, in the van. I looked out from the window all the time, enjoying the darkness, which is now covering my life slowly making it just like the darkness outside with a little chances of brightness in it. It was so awkward, touch of our shoulders, we had gap between us thanks for that but still our shoulders were rubbing to each other. I really wanted to shout at fawad for driving so rough, taking sharp turns. I like the fast ride but all the touch was making my mood bad. We reach there and I don't want to stay by his side for any bit of time so I got out of the van as soon as possible as fast as I can and enter in the house, we all girls went to the up-floor to our room.

After some minutes, I got a call from him and when he said to come down, without saying anything I cut it and we head down. Saying bye to all, we got out in the garage. I really want Hussain to sit at the front with Shehry but alfi wanted to sit with Hussain and uncle (Sana's father) told us to sit like that as for a safety reason. The whole ride was quiet and I was liking that, don't have to talk to him by any chance. But when he turn the music up and by luck it was one of my jam songs and watching other three forcing me to join and enjoying I couldn't take it and open by mouth, screaming the lyrics out, of the song enjoying myself too. Shehry is just ufffrrhhhggg... He knows me too well, he knows my jam and how I like to have fun. He know my weakness or my mood satisfying food... Ice-cream. He took a sharp turn which made me chuckle quiet loud, he rest the ride at the ice-cream shop and without letting me tell him, he order my favorite flavour. Oh God what should I do I like this guy!!! But i don't know if we're meant to be together or will be friends for the rest of our lives!!!...

At the roof... I told everything to alfi, I had to, i need her the most at this time. I don't know what will she think!!, that I'm one of those girls who do these kind of things perpusly... I know she won't never think like that and i know i shouldn't think about her  thoughts like this but how can I stop myself, when I'm feeling like one....