Chapter#14

Want to tell you something :)

**__~Shehry POV**__~

I always wake in early morning... it's my habit... but i don't like to get up and go outside coz its my holidays n my free time...!!! I like to lay down and think... I think about all random stuff!!! what I have to do today and in future...  I used to do that but after coming here... I only think about one person... and that's Hamna!!!! why???... I wasn't use to be like that...!!!...

That mehendi function day while me and hamna were dancing... everyone said me and her make a cute couple!!!! even Mom said that :D.... I was like is everyone ok!!!.. OK I agree I was the one who said to Saba to invite her specially and said that I and waqas will pick them up from there houses...!!! but i just said that because she's a jolly person and I love her company :)... it wasn't much more... we had pictures together!!! coz everyone was forcing us to... Super awkward...they will be so memorial :)

Such a sincere friend of mine... She know that what kind of a girl is Annie and she told me about her straight that she isn't  nice in nature...!!! and I witness that too!!!

and when fawad grab her arm...  I don't know what just got into me...!!! I grab his collor..!!! first it's to help a poor girl when she is in danger... but second it was Hamna!!! she's my close friend now!!! and I can't see her in pain!!!!!

At the resort... it was so fun... At the time we were sliding... comming down in speed... she screamed so loud...  and I was laughing out loud :D.... but when Tuba trip her and she got injured... I was so mad at her... she was in so much pain... I can see that when she tried to hide her tears...!!! I send her so many msgs... after she head to her room...  but I think she just slept !!!!!

Oh God!!! we have so much in common... we have the same taste in music.... we jammed all the way to home... it was the best time I ever had with her :)...

and that day when she got sick...!!! i was so tensed that i couldn't even say hi to her!!! i was just looking at her!!! but when sana check her fever n said that now her fever is gone... i sign and got happy that now she is okay...

I always like to scare her...  it's lol :D... she looks so cute when she's angry!!!.. while she was singing... Uffff her voice is so beautiful :).... when ever she said she is tired she always rub her eyes and yawn at the same time it looks so cute like a baby!!! she is so adorable :)... and I know she is tired doing so much work!!! and waking up early!!!! so I don't say further n say OK :)

She was looking outstanding at Barat occasion!!!! when I compliment on her she blushed :)... she tried to hide it...!!! and at the time we were doing bhangra Punjabi dance!!!! I grab her and took her in the crowd with me... she dance with me... we copied each other... It was hilarious :D... she is an Awsome dancer... she copied me perfectly and I did her too :)... then I received a text from Sana that what fawad did to her...!!! I was shocked... then I figured it all out..!!! I pull her in the hall where food was gonna serve... I was mad at her why she didn't want to tell me...  I get closer to her... but she ditched me and ran without saying and hearing further... I was fooling around with her :D... her expressions always take my attention.. :)

when we were going towards the van crossing the road... she was the only one who couldn't... I helped her... she grab my arm and shoulder i felt something (●˙—˙●)... While we were on our way to home... I know she was so sad... and so do Sana...  she grab her hand...  but Sana started to cry... I can see tear building up in her eyes too...!!!! I want to hold her in my arms and say its ok... after reaching home...  I help dad putting their heavy bags in his room... I was so hungry when hamna plate out the food for me... It was so kind of her to do that... then I saw her going upstairs...!!! I searched the whole house for her but I couldn't find her!!! I finally found her she was at the roof... when I saw her she was crying while hugging Sana...!!! I mouthed Sana to leave her... she wink at me... and then I tab on her shoulder... she was looking so cute while crying... I made an excuse so that I could talk to her...!!! coz she became so busy after our last talk..!!! I really miss our chit chats... :D I was about to start a random chat... then Alfi call her and she got to go!!!