Chapter#2

JAB WE MET :)

RECAPE

Me n my little brother (Uzair) were having fun. Dancing on batameez dil :p then the door bell rang!!!!! and when I opened the door I was shocked to see who was infornt of me!!!!!!!!

few minutes before the bell rang !!!! ;)

when we were dancing madly... my phone rang..!!!!

Me: Hello!!!!

Some1: Happy birthday to you!!!!!

Happy birthday to you!!!!!

Happy bday to my dear Hammy

Happy bday to you :*

me: dash alfi im not talking to you where the hill are you -_- tm ko yahan hona chahiye tha yahan a kr wish kr.... -o-

(stupid alfi... come here n then wish me)

Alfi: sorry yr aj nahi a paon ge aj mummy mujy mamu k han ly ja rahi hain..... pechly do months se nahi gai to woh bula rahy hain.... tm janti ho kitni boriat hoge wahan but jana hai.... :(

(sorry i cant come.. my mom is taking me to my uncle...i haven't meet him since 2 months he wants to meet me... u know its boring but I have to go)

me: nahiiiiiiii alfi tu mere sat aysa nahi kr sakti aur woh bhi meri birthday pe!!!! hmary plan ka kiya hoga....!!!!?????

(noooooo Alfi u can't do this to me and specially on my birthday!!!! what about our plan)

Alfi: yr tm to janti ho mummy ki bat nahi mani to naraz ho jayen ge... shorry jana pary ......

(dear you know if I didn't listen to my mom she's gonna be upset... sorry I have to)

i cut the call immediately without hearing further..... I was mad at her. My mood directly turns into silent mood and then crying mood.... I told the whole convo to uzair....

Alfia short Alfi my bestie and my neighbor we are childhood buddies or Chaddy buddies :p..... our parents are good friends too.... :)

this can't be happening why!!!!! why can't she tell anti (her mother) about the whole plan..... ;(

I was in silent mood uzair told me to open the door....!!!!! and I was shocked to seeee that.....

Shehry the dhoombros shehry is standing right infront of me... I'm dreaming again day or night???? -_- this is too much....!!!!! -.-

Shehry: excuse me hmari car kharab ho gai hai kiya ek bottle panni ki mily ge... please!!!

( excuse me our car is having a problem can I have a bottle of water)

Me: han... ill be back in a minute @.@

Shehry: ok :) (smile)

Me (in my thoughts): eeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp!!!!!! ufffff his smile :o (sign)....!!!!!

i go inside my house hyperly..... hopping :p like a rabbit :D

my mouth is open in O shape and I'm pointing toward the entrance door!!!!

Uzair: kiya hogaya chor a gaye hain kiya!!!! hua kiya hai akhir batao to bewakuf :p

( what happened... does theives broke into our house!!! speak something foolish )

Me: uzair!!! uzair bahar shehry khara hai dhoombros wala :p us ki car kharab hogai hai. us ko panni ki bottle chahiye!!!! oh shuks panni ki bottle!!!!

(uzair shehry is standing outside!!! the dhoombros one shehry... his car is having a problem!!! oh shuks bottle of water)

i ran to the kitchen grab an empty bottle n fill it.... n ran to the door but before reaching to the door i calm myself!!!! so that shehry or anyone won't freak out :p

Me: here you go :)

Shehry: thank you :)

shehry was going towards his car then I saw hussain and waqas too I got so excited that I was about to scream then uzair came and said do you guys need any help???? and then he also started to help them!!!!

When they were fixing the problem in the car I saw there were three girls in the car..!!!

Shehry came to me and said hi I'm shehry!!!! can I have more water...!!!! I said yeah sure but before going inside I said...

Me: hey woh tmhari cozons hain jo pechay bethi hain???

(hey are they your cousins at the back of the car)

Shehry: han!!! yeah

Me: un ko andar bula lun is tarha se in log ka peechay bethna sahi nahi hai aur wesy bhi garmi bohot hai....!!!!

( can I call them in!!! coz its not safe for them like that and it's so hot today)

Shehry: Acha thk hai!!!! mein bulata hun!!!!

(okay!!! I'll call em )

All girls came inside with me i handed shehry the bottle filled with water!!!! they were exhausted!!!! I made lamonade for everyone I serve it to the girls and send 4 glasses to the boys!!!!

all three girls were sisters... eldest SABA 25 years old, Sana 19 years old and then little Sarah 6 years old... and cosouins of waqas , shehry and hussain

soon we became good friends :)

we were talking none stop when someone entered in the house and put his/her hands on my eyes!!!!! who is it????!!!! :)