Chapter#16

Walima (reception) :)

                     Part # 2

**__~Shehry POV**__~

After rain stops!!!! we boys and girls head to our separate ways means rooms!!! Asim let me take a bath first!!!! I took a quick shower and then land my bum on the couch :D...

I started to think what just happened!!! hamna was in my arms grabbing my shoulders!!!! her choclaty brown eyes met mine!!!! oh gosh the way she was  happy seeing rain pouring from the sky!!! look so cute like a kid having his wished gift and hopping in excitement!!!! we played like kids...!!!! I even made fun of her shirt(kurta) the look she had was priceless!!!! my love is increasing more n more everyday for her!!!!

It's hard how she's gonna accept my love!!! I can express it but she won't accept it... I know :/... I just have to tell her I'm dying here!!!!

**__~Hamna POV**__~

I had the best time :)!!!! coz it rain here rarely!!! and I love it :) we said our byes to the boys and came to our room!!!!! Uffff the temperature of AC is so high... it's freezing!!!! I check the temperature and It tell 16!!! the highest it have..!!! I wonder who increase the temperature :/!!! After closing the door... Sana hug me tight and said...

Sana: thank u hummy!!! :) ur the best :)

Me: awwww ur welcome :) no ur the best :D

I send Sana first so that she don't get ill !!!! so here I am in this freezing room!!!  trying to stay still... to stop my shivering!!! then the incident that just happened came into my mind... feeling a guy so close... Tauba Tauba!!!! Oh GOD forgive me ≥﹏≤ .... the person on which I used to have a huge crush... I was in his arms :o looking in his deep brown eyes...!!! he was slightly smiling at that time!!!... I can feel my cheeks heating up while thinking that scene!!! and then a slap on my cheek making like 1000 watts electricity though my body!!!!!..... I said what???!!!! in shock plus anger!!!!!

It was one and only Sana!!!!....

Sana: shhhh!!!! :D pagal hai kiya!!!

Me: mara ku... aur woh bhi itni zor ka :( !!!

Sana: to kab se bula ri hun tm ko!!! hath hilaye... chutki pajai but tu apni jaga se hili tak nahi na hi blink kiya :D.... Chal bata kiya soch ri thi ;)

Me: sachhiiii @_@.... ummmm kuch nahi soch ri thi!!!!

Sana: teri bff hun aisay kaisy na jannu tm ko!!! :D

Me: ( ̄. ̄) acha... mein pehle bath ly lun phir bataon tm ko!!! :d

Then after taking a quick shower.... I told everything to her... she's the best when it comes to telling my feelings and she share hers :) she always try to make me feel better she understands me perfectly :) and she's my pillow the most comfy one... that I can hug her tight and tell her everything!!! but I'm sad that she gonna get marry soon and start her own new life with her hubby asim and get busy!!!  but I'm happy for her :)

The room was super chilly so we decide to go to the kitchen and make our breakfast :) we usually use to wait for others but we were so hunger that we decide to have it now...!!! we really wanted to wake Alfi and Marzi too but they said to not to wake them up!!!!

We enter in the kitchen and found asim and shehry :o taking everything out that is eatable from the fridge!!!!

Sana: what's going on??? :D

Asim: we're hungry!!!! so trying to find something to eat :D...

Me: oh so any luck with that????!!!! :D