Chapter#39

Will Forgive You...

"I'm...

His voice faded away as i walk away from him. Breaking whatever we have, weakening all the strong vibes we got, disconnecting the friendly connection we have.

I Wonder how his small act, is making me act like this. Making me regret for hurting the one person which I don't want to, not even in my dreams. But what can you do when past repeats itself over and over again.

And the Perks of being a soft hearted person, I'll forgive him. And this time, it won't be easy... He will suffer from the mistakes he have done, all the pain he has given, all the damage he had done is enough to knee me down in tears .

Sitting on one of the sofas situated in the lounge. Angry as usual with crossed arms around my chest.

Thinking...

As much as i really want to make him regret about this, he changed me from inside out and...

Waqas: you OK??!!.

Out of nowhere he asked me, which made me break out from my ranged thoughts. I open my mouth to say...

Alfu: we're ready!!!..
Spreading her hands as representing herself.

Marzi: let's go.
Clapping her hand, excitingly.

Hussain: sure, after you :).
Showing the direction to the exit from his hand gesture,bending down a little, being the gentleman, obviously for alfi.

We all head out to the car porch...

Waqas: where is shehry?..

After he said that he looked at me.

What's that suppose to mean?. Before we make the contact, I look away, acting as I'm fixing my abaya, dusting it out and buttoning the lower buttons.

Hussain: he was just here!!.
Shrugging his shoulders.

Alfi: have you seen him, hammy?.

And here it goes again, everyone's glaring at me as he is a three year old child and I lost him as if he was my responsibility.

Me: no, I haven't seen him.
Looking down.

Waqas: I'll get him.. maybe he went to the loo.

Hussain: yo, the car keys!!??..

Waqas: there ya go.
Tossing them.

While saying that, he went to find him. Meanwhile, hussain and we three sat in the car they came in, parked outside, and it is vitz in red colour. Marzi and I sat at the back, hussain at the driver seat with alfi beside him on the front seat.

Mahobat bhi zaroori thi
Bicharna bi zaroori tha....

Batao yad hai tum ko,
Woh jab dil ko churaya tha...

One of my fav songs, played by alfia. Somehow it seems to match a lil bit of my situation right now. And then...

Brain: but we didn't got together at the first place.

Marzi: it's been five freaking minutes, where are they??!!.
Losing her temper.

Hussain: cool yar, aty hi hongay.
Looking from the back mirror.

After waiting for more few minutes, here they come. Waqas walked a bit fast while he a bit slow,looking down, hands in his jeans pockets.

Without any hesitation, he looked up, straight to me after finding me as it was a bit dark outside. In the reaction, I look away. We all sat down.