Author Note...!!!! :*

TEASER!!!!....

Shehry: where the hell were you???!! Look at the time... Its 1 am of the morning!!! Do you have Any idea how worried I was??!!
With gritting teeth....

Shehry in my room.. Standing with close tight fists... breathing heavily, feels like he was pacing in the room... Anger in his eyes...

Hamna: oh!!.. so Shehryaar Asif cares!!! He worries... Really now...!!! Is it worry or jealousy??!!? Huh?!... You know what, I don't want to talk about it !!! Its useless to drag this matter now!!!.. I'm going to sleep...

I spit these words of pure venom of hatred, rottening the atmosphere. His expression was hurt and nothing... I don't care about him anymore. He should suffer. Pushing all this from my mind, don't want to enter in my depression world again..., I took my steps towards the bed to rest my back. Feeling his eyes on my every move and with that i lay on my comfy mattress, close my eyes , acting like I'm sleepy and then slept...!!!

A/N....

Salam Jans :*
Hi huns :*

OK so... Everyone was requesting to update the next chap but *sign* how can I?? I'm so busy... And like all u my awesome readers know that my finals are super close so I'm u know I'm in my books being mental and trying to study :p...

OK I hope u guys like the teaser... A reason behind this teaser is to give u guys a little big suspense :p so do tell about it lol... Comment or vote I still love u all :* ...

About the teaser... Imagine or think whatever u like :p and also share ur thoughts with me ;) in comments :) I'd love to know about Em :D

I want to announce that I'm holding this book till my exams... AND after my exams ill continue it IN SHA ALLAH :)

SO BYE BABES :*
LOVE YA ALL :*
STAY BLESSED :*
BE HAPPY :*
KEEP OTHERS HAPPY :)
U SMILE,
I SMILE ;) :*
Keep me in ur prayers :* I'll do the same :*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥