Chapter#18

♥Felt Something ;)

**--Imran POV--**

When I saw her I was stunned to see her... she's so beautiful :) it was love at first sight surely but I didn't get it at first ... she's so kind and nice... with a big heart ♥.... she's the one I'm sure... She will be my Wife :) how cute it will be Mr's.Hamna Imran :) our name kind a match :)... well I'm going to have my job now as I have my interview next month and I'm 29 so I should get engaged at least... as my mom says... :) and Hamna will be perfect for me :)

When she asked to me about the movie I said yes instantly even I don't like romantic and love story kind of movies :).... her cooking is fabulous :)...

When we were playing truth and dare I just directly said Hamna... I tried to signal her but she never catch it :/... Im going to tell her pretty soon ;) :)...

When hamna was late and asim sat in the van I was excited that she's gonna ride with me home and then I will tell her about my feelings towards her :) but then stupid shehryaar asked me to drive my bike... I didn't want to be rude or signal him something suspicious so I hand him my keys... and then sat In the van and head home :( I truly love her :#...

**__~Shehry POV**__~

After the girls head to their room... we played games on Xbox of Imran bhai... I came first at every race ;) okay not every race in some races :D... it was fun... it was late we all head to our room... I take a bath and then get ready... Waqas idea was to match a little with the girls... a little so that the elders won't suspect anything!!!! I like the idea alot Infact we all did :)... as to find matching stuff it take alot of time... we made the idea a secret from fawad and Imran bhai!!! coz they don't know anything!!!!

Dad and mom were yelling from downstairs to come down its getting late... after getting ready... Hussain told me to wait and I did... and when I came down Hamna was looking at me like she just saw a lion standing near to her... Her eyes were as wide as a frog... she's so adorable .. then Marzi snap at her and said don't look like that otherwise he'll suspect something :D... lol then she whisper just shut up will you!!! :D there wasn't any elder so Hamna said let's take some pictures :) we took lots n lots of pictures but then everyone force me and Hamna to have some pictures together..!!! I get to the place shyly... Hamna was A bit surprised to see me like that don't know why!!! when she was looking at me Alfi push her a little... she couldn't balance coz of her high heels and was about to fall I caught her quickly she grab my shoulder and stood up while laughing :D I was looking at her... we took lots of pictures everyone suggested poses for us... some of them were strange/embarrassing :)...

After talking pictures it was time to go :) then Imran bhai took his red and black ducati out... Awsome :D... we were checking it out while the girls get in first... then I saw at the van I don't know why my eyes just search for her and when I saw her she look unhappy... she was upset or something... when girls settle in the van...we boys head in it... on our way we had lots of fun... cracking jokes mimic others ;)...

When we reach to the hall... I thought there would be partition but no there wasn't any.... then we met Saba... talk to her... had lots of group pics while others taking pictures I signal hussain and waqas... waqas talked to the manager about it already... the hall light dimmed and me and hussain get to the floor just ahead the bride and groom's stage.. Waqas was playing the songs so he couldn't join!!! it was a surprise dance only we 3 plus Imran bhai know about it... and then the most memorable song for me started...

Bano ki sahaili (I point towards Hamna and hussain point towards Alfi )

Resham ki dori :D...

Everyone made noise and appreciated our dance and then a Punjabi song started to play we told everyone to join us and they did... we had lots of fun :D....