Chapter#38

Competition and a day of
victory ♡♡♡

**~°♥ Shehry POV ♥°~**

Oh yeah... He did this for me. Im doing my kamli dance in my head. Getting so hype and excited, I walk in the kitchen with the walk of style. Hoping to see her doing or cooking something... But it's the opposite of what I thought it will be... She is nowhere to be found. I look down at a small and cute figure... Maha.

Whispering "where is she?". She giggle a little and point towards the open door of the fridge. I smile at her and started to wait for hammy to show up.

**~°♥ Hamna POV ♥°~**

"Ouuuhhh!!!... This.. stupid... bottle... Stuck...!!! Aaahhh... "

I'm literally sitting on the black and white titled kitchen floor pulling this water bottle stuck between two other water bottles. Who did this?... Annoyed as an annoyed person would be, pulling it hard and finally got successed in it. I pull it with enough force to make me plop down. It made me hit my bum on the floor.

Carefree is what I am, making a funny expression I stood up. Happily, I got up to see maha with someone else's company. Maha is giggling as usual, but on the other side shehry was laughing too, i think cause of my funny face. But here!! my funny face got a nervous mix serious one.

Me: when did you arrive? :)

I walk towards the stove on which I left the boiling water. I don't want to make an eye contact with him, it will melt my heart and my brain will get dizzy in his spell giving me the jolts of feelings and love. I can somehow sense the vibes he give, trying to show something in his eyes and I'm really not interested to solve 'em.

If you think I'm being a crier or problematic, I'm not. The things that are happening in my life currently are the thing that's making me like this. I've never been like this before.

I don't know, I have some rules in my life and one of them is to never love or fall for someone before marriage. That makes me pure from my soul, body and my mind. But mainly, I can't handle it, lying and being secretive... This is not my thang :p .

So, Some what for this reason I've never obtain a crush over a classmate or any other... My crushes were the one who are distant from me, don't even know me and never visit where I live. But God's plan was totally different from mine. He made my dream come true but with that he made my old, rusty crush feelings back from the dead, polishing and making it as new as it have never been before. I'm not blaming him or anyone, I'm just saying it happened and it's OK. It's a test so I'll try my best to be good and pass it without any mistake and complications.

Deep in my thoughts... I coloured the boiled water from some spoons full of tea grains.

Shehry: I needed a glass of water so I came here to meet you and drink some water too.
Scretching his head, smiling.

Me: oh... I totally forgot maha was thirsty too. Here.
Quickly opening the bottle, cap in my hand. Filling two glasses and handing it to them.

Shehry and maha: thank you.

And then... Top.... Top.. Top..

The bottle cap fell from my hand.

Me: I'll get it :).

And Dhush...

"Aaaooouuuuuuu"... Me and shehry just smack our heads to each other. Whining and crying on the hit mercifully.