"Why am I not surprised?" I ask aloud while Stiles shoves his hands in the pockets of his sweater as if he's embarrased.

"My Reese's were stuck." He answers and I laugh. He walks over to the side of the machine before bending down to try and lift it up. He grunts while trying to move it but it barely budges. The sound of the glass crunching underneath the weight of the machine makes me slightly wince. I start to walk over to try and help him but stop when a scream echos throughout the building. My head snaps up towards the sound along with Stiles'.

"Lydia?" Stiles asks aloud at the same time I gasp her name. Without another word I run back up the illuminated hallway and push past nurses and doctors to get to Lydia's room. Mr. Martin and my mom beat us to the door but I push past them and push open the door before running to the bathroom. The shower curtain is open and the water is still running from the shower head. I reach over the wet tub to turn the water off while my heart pounds against my chest.

"Lydia?" I hear her dad call from the other room. My face twists in worry while Stiles tugs on my arm. I turn to look at him but end up following his gaze to the wide open window that shows the dark sky and glowing moon. Where the hell did she go?

After Stiles' conversation with his dad we walk past the broken vending machine and step outside to the parking lot. I tighten my grip on Lydia's hospital gown while we walk up to Stiles' jeep. Scott becomes visible in the passenger seat of the car. I crawl into the backseat while clutching onto the gown before Stiles sits in the drivers seat. When I'm seated on the seat I hand Scott the white gown with small blue designs.

"This the one she was just wearing." Scott asks while looking between me and Stiles.

"Yeah." I answer while bouncing my leg out of anxiety.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." Scott says to Stiles. Stiles' face contorts to confusion while he looks between the cloth in Scott's hand and Scott. The confusion on Stiles' face makes my face twist in it's own confusion.

"Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles tells Scott. When Stiles turns on the car the headlights shine over Allison which slightly scares us. She steps over to the passenger side where Scott is, rolling down his window.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott tells her, mentioning the fact that they're been banned to see each other because of Allison's dad.

"I don't care--she is one of my best friends and we need to find her before they do." Allison says sternly.

"I can find her before the cops can." Scott replies.

"How about before my father does?" Allison asks while raising her brows.

"He knows?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah." Allison answers.

"I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's." Allison states. Scott, Stiles, and I exchange glances before focusing back to Allison.

"Search party." Scott says.

"More like hunting party." Allison corrects.