C h a p t e r t h i r t y - s e v e n

Saiges pov

We dated for a couple of months in secret not even our friends know. I have rented an apartment and live there by myself but still We have been so happy. Finn has horrible news so we met at the park that no one ever goes. I was seated on the swing and he was seated in the other. He looked tense and worry was all over his face. "Ease down Finn whatever it is I'm sure we can get through it" I said and he got up and knelt on both knees and rested his arms on my laps.
"I'm done filming..."  he trailed.
"Great! I'm happy for you" I said excitedly holding his hands. He kissed me and smiled. His grin made me so cheerful inside. I stared at his lips and didn't realize I was staring until he interrupted my thoughts. "Want another? I know you can't resist me" he said with a smirk and I playfully punched him. He gave me another kiss and then looked at me in all seriousness. "What is it?" I asked and he looked down "I'm going back home" he said. I was a bit sad but I couldn't keep him here. "Say something" he said. All I needed was just to think. "Baby, I want to know what's on your mind remember our promise" he pleaded. I looked up at him and held onto his hands and kissed him on his forehead. "I can't stop you and yeah I am a bit sad but I'm just wandering now wether you wanna break up with me" I said. He shook his head "no no no.... unless you want to and think it's time we go different ways" he said and I held his hand tight "no way would I let the only living and walking and eating happiness leave me.... if we are 100 million miles apart I don't care as long as I know I am yours" I said and I put a cheeky smile and lay our heads together. He bit his lip and excitedly got out something from his pocket. "A promise ring for you" he said revealing a beautiful ring and I'm very simple so I don't care what it looks like as long as I have him. "I don't need a ring I need you.... but I'll take it though" I said cheekily. He carried me and we smiled our way into a kiss. "Your mine Wolfhard" I said and he smirked "and I'm yours Turner" he said.

"Promise you'll visit" he said.
"I might soon live there once I'm done high school" I said.
He just laughed "I'll be looking forward to that very day" he said.

The end.