C h a p t e r t h i r t y

Saiges pov

It needs to end tonight!

I have decided to show myself to her by just standing in front of her and not addressing myself to her. Her eyes widened. My heart may have skipped a few since I was a bit scared at this point. I went into the girls bathroom. I knew she would follow after me and I was right. "Saige!" Kelly exclaimed. I checked all the bathroom stalls and they were all empty. "Kelly what did I ask you not to do?" I asked. She scoffed and laughed at me. "Is that why your here? to check on what I'm upto? So you can punch me?" She asked. She got out her purse and decided to take out her phone "I'm calling dad" she informed. I panicked and decided to get in her nerves "dad again? Can't use your own gusts to beat me up?" I asked and she purses her lips "I can beat you up but I wouldn't like to" she said.
"But you would love to" I said walking towards her. I grabbed her phone and backed away from her "give me my phone back! What do you fucking want?" She yelled. "I asked you one thing and you just did it anyway. I warned you" I said. "Your gonna punch me just because I broke a fucking rule?!" She yelled.
"I'm also gonna punch you because of what you did to me long time ago" I said and placed her phone on top of the commode. She ran after her phone but I kicked her and punched her when she pulled my hair side to side. It hurt but it was worth. I punched her face and sat on her pinning her down. She punched me a couple of times I didn't know she had it in her. My ears started ringing and then regained the focus. "I hated you the day we met!" She yelled. "Yeah me too!" I yelled and she tried to push me off her and failed miserably. "You are adopted!" She yelled I stopped and she pushed me off. We both got our feet face to face. "Your mom and dad died in some fire. You were still alive and we found that you were lady with dozens of money and heck! We are still using em'! We are cousins not sisters!" She yelled and I didn't want to believe her but I wanted to too. I had a happy life before? They were just using me? I kicked her and pushed her and pinned her once again to the floor. She hated the floor... you can tell. Suddenly Finn runs in. My tears run down my cheek just thinking about the lie I lived in and the shit I went through. "Saige! Get off of your sister! She's hurting!" He commanded in but if surprise. "I don't care!" I yelled back. I was ready to punch her again but I held back "Why the fuck are you doing this? This is not you!" He yelled. I got off of Kelly and looked at Finn in disbelief. "After everything you have seen you expect me to sit in my room and just pretend nothing ever happened! I've been doing that my whole life and never got any damn answer! Now that I have... I feel done! Of course you don't know what that means because you don't go through shit!" I yelled.
"You don't think I go through fucking shit? I go through shit every fucking day! You're just too into your own problems to even see it!" He snarled back.
I was shocked because he hasn't yelled at me for a long time and I forgot how bad he could be. "If you went through shit then why the fuck did you run after me?! Why the fuck did you wanna hang out?!" I argued. He rolled his fist "cause I saw what you were going through! I put my shit aside for you! It's called helping! I can't stand aside and watch you suffer" he yelled. Kelly watched our fight and clapped "wow so this whole thing was a romance skit?" She asked. I looked at Kelly in disgust. "Why are you taking it out on your sister today!?" Finn asked. That's when all his friends walked in. Sophia was surprised. "Is your brother happy with my sister?!" I asked and Finn just looked at me questionably with complete anger in him. "We are getting off topic!" He yelled. I stood quiet for him to answer. "Maybe he talks about her all the time" Finn answered.
I grabbed Kelly's phone from the toilet and dropped it on the floor and stepped on it till I felt like the phone broke. I look down and realize I may have been extra because it broke into millions. "My sister is a player! Yes girls can be players too! She tried to use your brother!" I argued.
"You think my sister would be with your brother?!" I yelled and regretted every word I said. Finn slightly chuckles and rolls his eyes at me "I didn't mean it that-"
"I heard you fucking loud and clear! I can't believe I wasted my time with you!" Finn snarled and I can't believe I got him mad. That weird feeling came back when I cry. "God Finn are you seriously taking their side?!" I yell and he walks up to me and "I was once in your side but now I think there is 3 sides to this fucking thing!" Finn snarled and I could see his friends didn't understand but Sophia knew everything. Kelly was spellbounded I guess because I broke her phone. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him "I thought you weren't a waste of time" Finn mumbled. I crossed my arms "I heard that asshole!" I yelled. "Did I not say it aloud? Fuck sorry!" His sarcastic response. I am mad now every part of my cell is boiling. I push Finn back and he was annoyed with me obviously so he pushed me back "you don't know what the fuck you have done" Finn snarled. I shrugged "I pushed you, you pushed me" I said and he was about to pounce on me before his friends held him back and I tried to find Kelly but she was no longer there. I'm dead meat. I looked over at Finn and then at Sophia. "Have a great life! Don't you dare come up and talk to me unless it's an apology" I snarled. "You will hear no such apology" he snarled back. I nodded and realized I needed to run back home and change. I can't run with this long dress. I ripped the net of the dress and made it shorter. I threw the fabric at Finn "take it your gonna need it. For when I beat your ass up" I said and ran out the ladies room and back home.

Finn's pov

She was so aggressive and badass. She hurt me... mentally. I stand by my point though. I don't know what it was but I know for a fact that Saige shouldn't be acting this way. I hate her! "What the fuck just happened?" Asked Jack in amusement. Sophia and I looked at each other. I really wanted to hurt Saige at this time but I don't know if I should tell Saiges part of the story. It will make her look good but it doesn't!sophia shook her head. "I don't fucking care anymore. I have nothing to do with her" I said and was about to leave until this teacher came up in front of us. "Finn and the rest of the gang care to explain why you'll are inside the ladies bathroom?" She asked and of course I tattled Saige.