C h a p t e r e i g h t

Saige Turner's pov

"Actually I came here to apolagize to you. I was a bitch" He apolagized. "I'm trying to apolagize for what I said before too" I say. "Apology accepted?" He asked me giving me a questionable look. "Didn't need to apolagize so..... denied. Is my apology accepted?" I asked him. "Denied" He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Listen though, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I should've just listen to you" said Finn. "That's alright we are just stranking" I said giving a faint smile. "Alright, can I ask you though. Why you don't want any friends?" He asked.

I looked at him for a few seconds now and finally found the words to speak. "I just think it's better not having friends because then I can focus on myself, it's better this way" I explained. He looked down and then back up at me. He chewed onto his lip. I knew he wanted to disagree with me but he thought we might fight again.

"Why do you like.... never physically touch me?" He asked cringing at what he said. I looked at him thoughtfully. "No, it's my fault. Really. I have a personal issue" I said. He nodded his understandably. "You know if you ever want to talk about your feelings, I'm here" He said.

I didn't answer him because I never wanted to talk about my feelings. Who would want to hear them? Noone. If I ever did talk about my feelings to him we would be friends 'which we are not!'

I took my chance of stealing a quick glance at Finn. Turns out it wasn't a glance it was a stare I did. I admired every feature on him. His jawline was sharp like a knife and his high cheekbones were well pronounced and his freckles would dissappear and appear at times I realised. His eyes were a dark brown or was it black? I have never seen his eyes in the sun but last time I remembered when we were sitting at the docks dipping our feet when we locked eyes for a few seconds his eyes lit up to a dark brown. But looking at him now his eyes were a shiny black. He was looking up at the sky and the corner of his eye slid down to me.

"Anything you like, angel?" He asked giving a smirk.

I turned red at this moment and gave a smirk and said "Yeah, your everything." It sounded a bit cheesy but I still kept in character. 5 minutes. My head ticked.
"Yeah?" Finn asked in curiosity sliding over to me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Y-you should k-know that I-It was s-sarcasm" I stuttered.

"Didn't sound like it" He said not minding the stuttering till he came up with this question. "I'm sorry we are getting back at this but your a mysterious girl. Why do you stutter after 5 minutes?" He asked.

"I have never in my life ever talked to a person for more than 5 minutes or 9 the longest I've been with is you" I confessed. He widened his eyes. "Really? So within those 5 minutes did anyone make you laugh? Other than me" He asked interested.

"No, only you" I answered. "At least on television or you tube?" He asked.
"Can I be honest with you?" I asked giving him a serious look.

"Always" He said. "I have never watched television or you tube. I don't get connection but when I do get connection I use the Internet to study" I confessed. Finn widened his eyes and then looked up and thought about it. "So..... then how do you know me then?" He asked.

I looked away from him and said. "You have a band named Calpurnia, right?" I asked.

"Yeah" He answered.

"Well, I can listen to music and I follow the musical area and I found your songs like 'waves, Louie and city boy' and all your band mates were in the front cover" I explained. "Wait, so......" His voice faltered.

"Take it in" I said looking far off to the distance.

"Wow, your so different!" Finn whisper shouted to himself.

I turned to his side and faced him. "Yeah, I'm a loner. I guess you figured that out already" I said. "Yeah, I gotta be honest I did" He said as I playfully hit him.

"You need to just work on your socialising skills that's it" He said. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll do that for you! I'm meeting you tomorrow at 7 sharp ummm..... shit I have something" He said dissapointedly.

"Then you don't need to come" I said happily hoping he would not come.

"No! Fuck it. I'll climb your window tomorrow and teach you" He said.

"Im-" He cut me off. "Yeah, I know your not busy because, you know...... better be there okay" He said as he got up and I mimicked his actions.

"I'm gotta go angel" He said as he planted a kiss on my cheek. My whole body felt hot. Shit I fell right into that trap! I yelled in my head.

_____________
What do you expect to happen next😤😩😁