C h a p t e r t h i r t y - t w o

Saiges pov

"They won't believe us when we say that you have been abused and your scars are not proof. You could have just done it to yourself." My lawyer said.

"What's gonna make them believe?" I asked. She sighed and looked at me deep "a witness, have any?" She asked. I closed my eyes "I'm in deep shit" I mumbled. I need Finn on this case. No way! I am not! "Yeah a guy named Finn wolfhard my neighbor" I said and my lawyers face lit up. "Great" she says. What the fuck have I done.

<<school>>

Someone dragged me into the janitors closet. "What the fuck is this?" A distinct familiar voice asked. Finn... I raised my index finger as if to say 'wait' and I run out and got Jack. He was the first guy I saw who knew everything. I dragged him inside the janitors closet. "Jack I need you to tell Finn what I'm saying" I said and Jack knew this whole situation so he agreed "What is this Saige?" Said Finn sternly. He showed the document my lawyer must've given. Jack told me what he said "it's my case document I need you to please come and tell the complete truth about what you have seen. I'm filing a case against my family" I said and Finn looked at me in complete awe "filing a case because they abuse you? That-"
"I interject Finn and I continue..... my parents are my uncle and aunt they were just using me for the money. My original mom and dad died in a fire" I explained to Jack. And Jack explained it to Finn.
"I can hear her Jack" Finn stated and Jack shrugged "doing my job" he said.
"If you say my part of the story I swear I will give you anything after I win this case" I said to Jack. "Anything?" Finn asked.
"Anything you desire.... it would be yours" I said. He chuckled "stop ignoring me" he said.
"Are you sure you don't wanna think about it. I can't stop ignoring. I stand by that" I said to Jack. "But I thought you said anything" he said. I bit my lip and looked at Jack "I'm sorry but you want money I'm here but I can't stop ignoring you because you fucking hurt me" I said and walked out of the janitors closet.

After school Sophia visited me. I explained the whole thing and she asked if Finn was gonna Listen. I don't know but he has to right? "Do you like him? Is that why your being so hard on him?" Sophia asked and I shocked by what she asked me. Was I? No way! "I'm uncomfortable with this question" I said. "You like Finn... holy shit" Sophia said in realization. "No I don't. Can we talk about someone other than Finn every time I talk about him I feel hurt" I said. Sophia holds onto my palm "you know hurt comes when you are in love if you don't work together right" she said and I thought what the fuck does that mean?