C h a p t e r t w e n t y - s i x

Saige Turners POV

At school I asked Finn about Tash and he answered " she's great"
"Heard about the dance?" I asked. He nodded and asked if I were coming. I shook my head. "No, I don't want to get myself in trouble" I said nervously.

I looked around to search for my sister in case she sees me with Finn.
" I gotta go, see you" I said and tucked my hair behind my ear and he smiled back at me.

Time skipped

Jaeden asked me to the dance and I knew I wanted this to happen.
How can I go when I can't leave the house and wear anything as great as what anyone would wear.

I went to school the next day knowing I could talk to Sophia about it.
We were talking together after school on my way home "so, Finn finally asked ya?" She asked.
I scrunched my nose and shook my head "He's going with Tash. Jaeden asked me" I answered.

"You know what the problem is with me right?" I asked her hoping Finn told her.
"No" she answered. Finn did keep his promise I learnt my trust.
I explained everything to her and she embraced me in a hug.
" I didn't know you were going through this. No wonder Finn has been all secret" Sophia said.

I didn't know what to say to her. She looked at me with her eyes gleaming "we are gonna go shopping. Well find out what to do during the dance I promise" she said leaving her pinky out. I intertwined our Pinky's together.

Okay guys imma end the story soon with a great and sad ending