C h a p t e r t w e l ve

Saige Turner's pov

Right after school I stood by the main gate and waited for Finn's friends to come by. Jaeden was the first to come by.

"Your an early bird" Said Jaeden.
I smiled at Jaeden. "I-I guess" I stuttered.

He had a milkshake in his hand. He took a sip and looked straight at me.
"I'm sorry I'm being rude but darling get use to it if you want to be our friend. We are non stop ourselves" Jaeden said gesturing the milkshake.

"T-thanks but n-no" I said.
"What's up with the stutter?" He asked.
I got a bit nervous now. He said 'friend' before and I feel myself slowly getting uncomfortable than I already was.

"It's a personal thing, I'm just not used to talking to people" I answered.
"That's cute" He said. I was flabbergasted at his compliment.
I guess I showed at how amazed I was because Jaeden said "ever complimented by a guy before?"

I laughed at his joke, which I hope was. The only person whoever complimented me non stop was Finn.

The others finally arrived and Jaeden joked about slow they were. That's when Finn ran towards us. "Finn! If we don't invite you. You're not invited!" Said Jack.

"I just wanted to party bomb the walk" Finn said. His friends just looked confused at what he said.

When Finn walked in, sense of relief washed over me. I gave him a warm smile and in reply he did too.

"We're just kidding you can tag along too Finn" Said Wyatt.

Finn walked towards me and wrapped his hand around my neck in a friendly manner. I couldn't help but smile and ask him.

"What are ya doin?" I asked.
"We're friends, C'mon your one of us now" Said Finn.

The other guys were talking about something else.
I slowly remove his arm away from me, I looked up at him and gave him a crooked smile.He did so too.

Time passed

We walked all the way to their school.
"So, Saige. You know who Sophia is?" Wyatt asked me.
"S-sorry n-no" I answered.
"She's really nice, she'll love you I mean who wouldn't?" Said Jaeden.

My stomach just did a flip and I smiled at Jaeden and couldn't stop from then on.

There were 3 people who stood outside talking to one another.
I knew it was their other set of friends.

"This is the girl?" They all murmured.

When a girl with red Aubourn hair and sky blue eyes took a step towards me.
"Hi the names sophia, it's gonna be nice having a woman in the group other than 'boys'" Said sophia introducing herself.

"We are not boys sophia we are 'Men'" Jack said.
Sophia waved her hand a lawyer type manner she grinned and waited for my reply.
I tried to answer with a simple saying 'my names Saige'

But I couldn't bring myself to say it. Finn suddenly stepped in noticing how fragile I was right now. "Sophia this is my friend Saige" He introduced.

"You're from the 'S' family I see" Sophia said. I nodded my head because that was the only thing I could do at the moment. "There is no need to be shy yknow we can be best friends and do what friends do. We can go shopping and I can't think of anything else at the moment but we can ditch the guys and go" Sophia said.

All the guys looked offended except for Finn he looked like he was supporting it. "No fair! You can't keep Finn's girlfriend to yourself when do we get to know her!" Whinned Jack.

Sophia put the middle finger up at Jack. "Listen young lady that is not a-" Jack was interrupted by Finn. Finn's expression changed to red. Before he was his natural pale skin tone now he's suddenly all pink and red. "Who said we were dating? I specifically said we were not dating" Finn said.

"That's what they all say at start" Said Wyatt winking at Finn. I didn't understand what was going on but everyone seemed to understand. Finn didn't keep eye contact with me like he usually did but he did a great job of avoiding me.

I felt alone now, (here we go again, jk😂)
I had Finn's friends around me now and Finn just avoided me, I knew he would get fed up of me. I warned him too. Even with all his friends trying to get to know me I felt a certain guilt taking over me when Finn always kept on taking a further step away from me.

They all had something interesting to say. We decided to go to the cafe where I was planning to go till it got interrupted. We sat in one booth and there wasn't space enough for the all of us so we got 2 chairs to place on the side of the table.

Finn decided to sit on one of the chairs and so did Wyatt too. I wanted to sit on the chair because noone really then notices me but people insisted in me sitting inbetween Sophia and Jack. They said if Sophia and Jack sit together they would fight all the time.

They were asking me some questions about myself I answered all of them but with a little bits of stutters. Finn finally got up and looked at his watch. " It's 3:31, we should go" Finn said not even taking one glance at me.

"That's a bit early, too early" Said Ben. Ben and Chosen were extremely quiet. I almost forgot they were there. Finn was right I had to leave soon my sister will sometimes come home at around 4 or 5 and I have to get ready before that and hope that my dad isn't there.

"I-I got to go S-sorry guys" I said and then I looked at Finn and he quickly looked away from me. "Y-you can S-stay here. I'll drop myse- myself" I stuttered.

"Nah, he'll drop you. He's that much of a gentlemen and we gotta talk about him" Said Chosen. Finn looked offended by the them and then said "I was anyway gonna drop her home I got some homework to get done" He replied.

We walked out of the cafè together and I didn't know what to say to him especially since he was avoiding me before but now he's not.

"You like them?" Finn asked me I was startled because I didn't think he would talk to me all the way home. "Ummmm.... fun, great and amazing" I answered.
He gave a little chuckle "anyone in particular?" He asked.

I didn't understand what he meant. "What do you mean?" I asked stopping in my tracks. Finn stopped in his tracks to and looked at me for once "C'mon your saying between those load boys you don't like any of them?" Finn asked.

I started walking just thinking about what Finn said. "Ya didn't answer" Said Finn running up behind me. "That's because..." my voice trailed off.

"Because what?" He asked. 'Because I don't understand or am familiar with any type of love emotion' i said in my head. " Why do you want to know badly?" I asked trying to change the subject slowly.

"I'm your friend that's why. I'll do anything to help you for your happiness" Said Finn. I looked beaming me giving him a pale look. " Listen I'm not going to fight with you anymore and I saw what happened in your house and whatever you call us, it's friendship" Finn said.

"Let's forget about it, okay" I said giving him a look that will hopefully tell him not to argue with me. "Fine" He said. "Finn...." my voice trailed off again "Saige" He answered. I was going to ask him why was he avoiding me but instead "You want to our homework together, I know your older than me and we are in different grades but I did your grades paper last year and it was really easy" I asked.

He smiled to himself and taking a quick glance at me "look at you, getting to know people, learning new things and teaching me is a challenge I gotta say" He said.
"Challenge accepted" I said.

_______________________
Hold up! I didn't want to end the chapter like this but I had to because you'll will get bored reading a long chapter. So the next chapter I will give peaks.

Q1: will she ask Finn why he started avoiding her?
Q2: does she like Wyatt, Jaeden,Jack,Chosen or Ben?
Q3: will her sister catch Finn when they are studying?
Q4: why was Finn upset? Was he upset?
Q5: will! Where's my Will! (The one I wrote before I die😂)

See ya in the next chapter