C h a p t e r t h i r t y - s i x

Saiges pov

"I can't"

Tears just ran down without me knowing "okay fine I appreciate your honesty. I'll be out of your hair now" I said sniffling. I was about to reach the door.

"I loved you too"

He said and I paused to look at him "you made me messy.... I can't have you if your gonna leave like that.... don't you wanna hear my part? I listened to you... I loved you before this fucking mess happened" he said and I turned around and just listened though it broke me get watching him and listening to him. The past tense just hurt.

"I hated that you shut me out all the time and then you talk trash about my family-"
"I didn't mean it like that!"
"No but it sure sounded like what it was.... you made me feel like I wasn't worth so I said it to you. I regret every word I said to you.... I regret I even met you" he said getting emotional.

"When Nick said that I should give you a chance.... I wanted to but you didn't give me your chance. I lost feelings for you but now hearing you just brings me back" he said. I was about to hug him but he warned me to stay back.

"You kissed me and all those memories came back and I then I regretted every single bad thing I said to you.... you are special Saige! See my feelings are all over the place in a huge mess! You should look at the state of my room"

I chuckled wiping tears "I'll make sure I'll clean your room" i said and he chuckled. "I love you Saige Turner" he admitted and my grin just grew. "I can't be the love of your life unless we both listen to each other's story and we have no sides in this relationship. It's just us too" he said.

He waited for my answer "yeah....Fuck yes!" I exclaimed and I hugged him tight and he hugged back kissing the top of my head making my whole body shingle. I laughed and Finn looked down at me wandering why I was laughing. "From stranking to boyfriend" I said and he smiled.

"I kinda miss stranking with you" He said. I raised my eyebrows "you can be my stranking boyfriend then" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows "then who's the official?" He asked. I laughed "Finn... you are a lot of things" I said and kissed him.
"Stupid love" I said
"Amazing though ain't it?" He asked
"Couldn't agree more" I said