C h a p t e r t h r e e

Saige Turner's pov

I was at school and I was walking in and I noticed a huge crowd.
I spot Finn and I widened my eyes. "Holy shit" I muttered under my breath.

Of course he comes to this school he would be accepted anywhere and this school is the closest to home.

I tried to run past him so they wouldn't notice me but then I realised that people never notice me so I resumed to the same walking pace I kept.

I heard somewhat like Finn's voice but got drowned by the crowds voice.
I kept on walking not looking back till I was grabbed by the wrist and dragged to the janitors closet.

"God, you got the wrong person if you needed someone to make out in here. Your girlfriend would be mad" I said turning back.

"I'm pretty sure I got the right one" He said. I turned around and found Finn.

" I thought you were stuck in that crowd?" I asked.
"Yeah, well. I got out" He said.

"Listen noone can know we are talking. So, please just stay away" I warned.
"Angel, it's hard to dodge me" He said.

I gave a sarcastic smile. "Let's see about that" I said finally.
"Oh, and that deal we made your not allowed to ask people for my name" I said.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds realising noone knows my name my name in this school except for my sister, Kelly. But I know for a fact if you ask her who I am she would say 'i don't think I know her'

"I won't,that would be too easy." He said.

Time passed

I was under a tree listening to music when a huge shadow falls over me.
It was Sabrina (in other words mean girl)

"Let's go outside and beat you up" she said.
"Listen, I don't know if you realise that we are outside and I paid my dues last week" I said.
"Well, I chose you to beat up" she said.

I put my hand over my chest and gasped.
"Should I be honored to be chosen to be beaten up?" I asked.

She dragged me to the back and got out her pocket knife.
"Jesus Christ! Just fight me like a woman and not with a tool" I said.

"Oh, you want Street fight? Then your gonna need to face my boyfriend" she said.
"Who is he? Let me guess your knife" I said.

Then I saw a well body built guy running towards her.
"You play rugger?" I ask staring at him.
"Let's just give my girl the satisfaction she wanta" He said.

"And your giving it to her this way?" I ask.

Time passed

I finally got home and covered all the marks on me.
The deep knife cut he made on me when I tried to kick him away from me.
I got my moms cream which does not need to be used by her. I need it more than her.

I left her cream in my bathroom and patched up my cut.
It'll be fine soon.

Time skip

It's 12:00 now.
I was studying. I heard a huge knock on my window.

My mom came up and started yelling at me through the door.
I locked my door and put all my weight on my door so she wouldn't try to kick in.
She finally left.

12:57
I opened it and it was Finn.
"Angel, 3 minutes left" He said.

"Great, I'm gonna win" I said.

He sat on my sofa which is not big as you picture it in your head it is attached to my desk.

"Sadie" He answered with complete confidence.

I laughed. "Where t-that hell d-did you g-get that from?" I asked anxiety taking over.

"Well, clearly it's wrong. You were right this place is a bit noisy but I mostly heard 'sadie' in the noise" He explained.

"Well y-you got o-one minute" I said.
"Saige! Are you talking to yourself in there?" My sister Kelly yelled.

I closed my eyes in frustration. "No!" I yelled back.

"Saige, angel" He said rhetorically said testing my name making my name roll off his tongue

"Okay, great. Y-you know my name. I'll h-hang out with you" I said.

"Meet me afterschool in the Janitors closet, better not stand me up" He said.

He opened my window. "F-finn..." my voice faltered.

"Saige" He said.
"You don't w-wanna h-hang out with me" I said.
"Why not?" He asked me.
"I'm just- never mind" I said
"Better not stand me up. I really wanna see you and I hope your leg and head is feeling okay" He said giving a small grin.

______

Saved meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें