Chapter 15

The Next Morning - Storms POV

"Storm, again?" Wendy asks me.

I shrug as I get off my perch. "The stars were especially bright last night." I say to her and she sweat drops.

"You look awful." Wendy says to me.

"Eh, this is how I normally look." I say as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Jeez, you should sleep you know." Carla says to me.

I sweat drop. "Sorry, I'll sleep when I'm dead." I say to her. "Besides, I don't plan on sleeping until we get Lucy back and I know the danger has passed." I say to her as I look forward with a calm look in my eyes as I remember the strategy I came up with last night for both teams, the one to save Lucy and the one that's in the games.

My eyes flicker to Gray, then to Juvia, then to Laxus, then to Erza, then to Gajeel.

You guys are seriously going to have to be careful in the fight today.

My eyes then look at Natsu, Mira, Wendy, and Carla.

We have to be careful in ours too.

Wendy looks up at me scared and I smile at her. "Storm, is the plan gonna go ok, for our teams?" Wendy asks me.

I ruffle her hair. "I have no doubt about it, me and Mavis put together the plans, so everything will work out, and if things go south fast, I have another plan up my sleeve for us, I have at least 4 back up plans and 5 reserve plans in case we get separated, I'll tell everyone what they're supposed to do on the way there." I say to her and she nods.

"Thanks Storm." Wendy says to me feeling determined.

I nod. "Its no problem." I say to her with a smile.

"Storm? You look worn out." Mira says to me and I shake my head.

"I'm fine, this is a normal look for me, I just want to save Lucy and put this impending danger six feet under." I say to her and she nods.

"Your very determined." She says to me.

We run through the streets as I tell them each their reserve plans, I kept Natsu's simple, destroy everything and get Lucy.

"Aw yeah! I'm all fire up now." Natsu says grinning.

"Wendy, Carla, do you understand your plan?" I ask them.

"Yes." Wendy and Carla say to me.

"Mira?" I ask her.

"I understand perfectly." Mira says to me and I nod.

"That's good." I say to them and we get to the gates and we get to the dungeon with disguises.

I walk on the ceiling while the others walk below me.

We get to Lucys cell and we see Yukino with her.

We get caught and we fall into a green basement of Crocus.

I land on my feet easily and I look around us.

"Storm?" Wendy asks me.

"Is everyone ok?" I ask and everyone nods. "That's good." I say and we walk for a while before Princess pops up on a lacrima screen.

"Storm." She says slightly surprised.

"Princess, what the hell?" I ask her unamused.

She explains that we broke the law and all that and what not and then leaves and I sweat drop.