Chapter 11

Storm's POV

I get kicked off my bed and I land on the ground with a thud.

I sit up and everyone but Laxus moves away. I stretch as I get up and I grab my book, putting it on my side table and glance at everyone and they all but Laxus, back away even more.

I grab Laxus by the back of his shirt, choking him as I drag him out the balcony and I hold him over the side.

"Holy shit she's got strength." Gajeel says shocked.

A shadow casts over my eyes. "You kicked me out of my bed, your going to regret ever touching me you bastard." I say and his eyes widen and I throw him, sending him to the other side of the city.

I go back to mg bed and I lay down, covering my face with my book and I relax and fall asleep again.

Gajeel's POV

All of us stare at her shocked.

"I'm glad I didn't remove her book." Lissanna says with a nervous sweat drop.

"Death for sure." Cana says shocked.

After a while Laxus comes back and looks at Storm with an almost confused look.

"This kid, is strong." He says and everyone but him and Mira fall.

Storm growls in annoyance. "I'm trying to sleep, I swear to Kami, I will destroy you all if you don't shut up and go to bed." Storm says to us.

"Yes Ma'am." The girls say nervously.

"She's just a girl." I say and Storm removes the book from her face.

"Shut, up, now, and go to bed." Storm says to us.

"On one condition." Laxus says to her.

Storm's POV

"And that would be?" I ask, already annoyed beyond hell.

"You have a king sized bed, the only way I can get a good nights rest is to sleep on something comfortable or my performance tomorrow will be trash, I'll be sleeping with you tonight." Laxus says to me with a smirk.

"Oh dear." Mira says with a nervous smile.

"Fine, but you stay on that side of the bed, as long as I can get some sleep with out people talking all night." I say and everyone stares at me shocked. I lay on my side with my arms crossed and facing away from Laxus, towards the edge of the bed and I close my eyes.

I listen to everyone fall asleep and finally Laxus lays on the opposite side of the bed and he doesn't fall asleep.

"Are you really asleep over there?" Laxus asks me.

"Does it matter?" I ask him.

"Not really." Laxus says to me.

"Why haven't you gone to sleep yet?" I ask him.

"No reason." Laxus says to me.

"I see, well, you should get some rest, your part of the games, so you have to look out for your own health." I say to him.

"Right." He says to me, not really enthusiastic.

I feel him shift on the bed and I can feel him staring at my back.

I grab my book from the floor and I continue reading.

"Your always reading, what's up with that?" Laxus asks me.

"Its a trait from my Sensei, except, less, perverted." I say and he suddenly comes up behind me and looks at my book.

"What does that say?" Laxus asks me.