Chapter 2

Storm's POV

"Woah! She can summon things like Lucy!" Natsu says to the others shocked.

"Cream, can you help them follow my shadows?" I ask her.

"Yessum! Wait, who are they?" Cream asks me.

"Natsu, Wendy, Happy and Carla." I said and she nods and starts sniffing them as me and Lady walk into the forest and I sit on a log with my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Lady asks me.

"They've forgotten me and its really hard to deal with especially being in a new place and its just to much." I say to her and she nuzzles me and I hug her tightly.

"Just let it out, all of it." Lady says to me.

"Its not as simple as me losing a fight against someone and then sulking for a week, I don't even know where I am." I say to her.

"Well, this place sure is different, but you'll figure this out, after all, your the smartest Kunoichi I know, you'll be ok with everything and maybe this is a new start for you, to get away from your title as karma." Lady says to me.

At that I just break down and she comforts me the way she always had.

"You'll be ok here." Lady says to me soothingly.

"Thanks Lady." I say quietly after a while and I sit back.

"No problem Storm, after all, your our Alpha, you can't always be strong, I know that and so does everyone else." Lady says to me.

I manage a small smile at her and she nods back and I get up.

I heal my face to look normal as we walk and we find Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Cream with another Natsu.

"Storm! I did what you asked!" Cream says excitedly as she runs over to me.

I bend down and pet her head. "Thanks Cream." I say to her with a smile.

"No problem Storm, but, your shadows disappeared halfway here." Cream says to me.

"Yeah, they have a time limit, this is as far as they got then." I say and Cream nods.

"A talking wolf?" Natsu 2 asks shocked.

I smile. "Yep, this is Cream and this is Lady, I raised Cream from a pup." I say and Cream nods and I scratch behind her ear and her foot taps the ground. "Alright, you two can head back." I say to my summons who nod and disappear in a poof.

"WHAT?" All of them yell.

"They live on Mt. Okami, they have to go home." I say and I stand up. "Alright can someone explain why there are two Natsu's?" I ask.

"Yeah, so, this world is parallel to our world, Earth-Land this is Edolas. So there are bound to be doubles." Wendy says to me and I nod.

"That makes sense." I say and Natsu 1 suddenly grins.

"Maybe there is a copy of Storm here." Natsu 1 says to us.

"Unlikely." I say to him and just as I say that, a woman who looks like me, steps out of the car. "Huh, I'm wrong for once, that never happens maybe this is a clone." I say and she and I stare at each other before I start pulling her cheek and she pulls my cheek.

"Are you real?" Storm asks me.

"Yes, are you?" I ask her.

"No, I'm obviously disguised as you for no reason, yes I'm real." Storm says to me.

My eye twitches. "Ok, no need for the sarcasm." I say to her.

"Let go of my cheek and I'll stop." Storm says to me.